• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Message Board

flashwebhost,
The reply I am writing would've been on another thread/topic. You have no information about your server that I could look up or discuss that would evaluate how good your service really is, to that fact... it is not recommended to sign-up with this host unless you know what they offer, their reliability, and so forth. I can give some examples which are listed below.

These items are a standard for most web hosters on the web, it is a minimal to provide the information that is highlighted in red, to this degree, anything in blue is optional.
  • The Name of your Host. (Yours is provided)
  • What You Offer as the category you have chosen. (You offer a BB/E-Mail service, but you DO NOT say what kind you offer.)
  • Your Uptime
  • A alternate e-mail/contact site that you can be reached at if yours so happens to fail. (Not given.)
By this information, you can guarantee that you'll get more users. The problem is that I get from your message is that you do not want to give this information out since you do not have a good software for the services you provide... or you just want to scam people.

Logged As,
Grant Eon :devious2:

Sorry, i missed to mention the features.

Forum Powered by Invision Power Board(U) v1.3.1 Final
Server Located in ThePlanet Data Center
99.9% Uptime
Support, use contact us link.

Back