• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hartserver FREE Hosting!

hartserver

Hey guys,

-Free Hosting @ Hartserver-
• 50Mb Webspace
• 200Mb Data Transfer
• 2 MySQL Databases
• 5 POP3 Email Accounts
• Subject to application approval
• No forced advertisements or popups, and we allow your advertisements

Friendly support, 100% Uptime, PHP, ASP, User Control Panel, ability to upgrade to paid hosting from £1.50 per month

Check us out now @ http://www.hartserver.net

yep

That is correct

Not every site does get accepted

It is usually people who do not give a description of their site / intended site who will be rejected

...and yes your site must abide by the Terms & Conditions

Last edited:
hartserver (Webmaster @ hartserver.net),
Thanks Hartserver, it is duly-noted. Hartserver, may i suggest that a support forum (if none) is set-up? That way users can get there easier than on MSN-Messenger, as alot of people use AIM/YIM/ICQ/IRC.

Thanks for your time.

Logged As,
Grant Eon :devious2:

Grant Eon said:
hartserver (Webmaster @ hartserver.net),
Thanks Hartserver, it is duly-noted. Hartserver, may i suggest that a support forum (if none) is set-up? That way users can get there easier than on MSN-Messenger, as alot of people use AIM/YIM/ICQ/IRC.

Thanks for your time.

Logged As,

Thanks a lot for your interest and posts - greatly appreciated!

There is a Customer Support section on our forums http://forums.hartserver.net already, thanks for bringing it up though
:)

Hartserver Webmaster,
Ah don't mention it. The fact that I'm just another useless member who wishes to give support to other to repay for what FWS.net has done is not the topic of choice.

But I am grateful that people actually give thanks to others on the internet like this.

Nah, I'm just messing with you, alot of people thank eachother... at least I think they do.

Note: Last Post of this; it is OFFTOPIC.

Logged As,

hartserver said:
That is correct
Not every site does get accepted
It is usually people who do not give a description of their site / intended site who will be rejected
...and yes your site must abide by the Terms & Conditions

That's fully understandable that you want full control over the content
when you are so kind to host the website for free and without pop-ups
and without commercial banner advertisement :)

How does the banner of Hartserver looks like that you have to put on the
website in exchange for free hosting? Just to see whether the size and style
fits into the site design (frameset) :wink2:

I'm looking for a reliable host for a small music-related fanpage. About 5-6 MB
in size and less than 200 MB traffic per month. And it's in English if it matters :classic2:

MyInternet said:
That's fully understandable that you want full control over the content
when you are so kind to host the website for free and without pop-ups
and without commercial banner advertisement :)

How does the banner of Hartserver looks like that you have to put on the
website in exchange for free hosting? Just to see whether the size and style
fits into the site design (frameset) :wink2:

I'm looking for a reliable host for a small music-related fanpage. About 5-6 MB
in size and less than 200 MB traffic per month. And it's in English if it matters :classic2:
MyInternet... a music site as small as that has to have a catch., if you upload a single wave (about Less Than 1 minute) file, you will be almost at full capacity that you said. This applies to MP3s with major sequencing as well. The FrameSet Code for the banner will not work, as you have to edit the auto-add banner script to do so, (unless the hoster does not have it set that way) which means you'll have to ask the webmaster for a custom code.

Flash Images are slow for dial-up users... and can NEVER be trusted on such sites as yours (well, to me anyway.) For the best whatever-you-want quality, you should go paid.

But remember, this is just an opinion.

Logged As,
Grant "Big Files!!!" Eon :devious2:

Grant Eon said:
MyInternet... a music site as small as that has to have a catch., if you upload a single wave (about Less Than 1 minute) file, you will be almost at full capacity that you said. This applies to MP3s with major sequencing as well.​

No catch - it's not a site with music but a music-related fanpage :)

The whole website has been written by me on notepad. It consists only
of HTML files without any Scripting, FlashImages, ActiveX, Java etc.

And some photo galleries plus some small photos and graphics.
That's all :classic2: No mp3s or other media files!

I've already found out that the frameset is not the best solution when
hosting the site on a free webspace with pop-ups and banners :confused4

Paid hosting for 5-6MB space and max 200MB bandwidth ...... :confused4

@MyInternet: We will be adding a range of small banners (around 100 x 70 px) to our forums soon that free hosted users can add in support.

Have you submitted an application yet? I have just cleared a backlog of them but I dont recall seeing 1 by you.

Back