• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Fox

1. F

Kelmhosting??

LMAO! I am not Alex Russo.. nor have I ever posted under the useranme of Alex Russo
  2. F

Today is the deadline to sign up at directoris.com for that special deal...

<<MOD EDIT>> Alex, please review the forum guidelines at the top of all forums (first message). <</MOD EDIT>>
  3. F

Proffesional WebDesign? Urgent! Read!!

Hello, I think this is the right forum :) For $100 I Would Like: A Whole Site With Flash Or Without Flash... all the extras DHTML..ext I provide some content (hosting plans..prices..staff page..ext) You provide some content (come up with a good "why bla?" "our mission" "our network"...
  4. F

NetCabins?

I've spoken to tom.. theres been alot of stuff going on and some of what i cannot say.. they will be opening soon though
  5. F

What's your internet connection?

DirecPC 1-way.. 250KPS down.. 48K up when direcpc 2-way gets instqalled next thursday.. 128K up.. 500K down
  6. F

KelmHosting gone bankrupt!!!!!

Yes.. i'm deeply intrested.. please post some sites so i can check them out..
  7. F

EVen though kelmnetwork.com si still up.. it'll be shutting down within 24 hours.. If you ever see on a staff.html page: Owner: Alex Kelm.. then thats me... but it'll probaly be AWHOLE lot better.. What i'm Doing now: Talking to a guy named Brian Looking for a webdesign..* Looking for a...
  8. F

Yes yes... We ALL knew this day would come..it seems somebody hacked our server (he was a EVILLLLL AOL User) and rackshack charged me $100 for a brand new server.. it sucks i didnt pay it.. so i'm never allowed to sign up with them again.. this just SUCKS.. anyway goodbye.. forever..
  9. F

i need a host

His account hasent been setup yet due to the fact we're not open.. and no he hasent paid so dont be like well if a customer paid you'd set there account in less than 24 hours.. DONT work needcgispace you'llget it.. We're opening thursday... or at max Monday.. our servers are undergoing a...
  10. F

Kelmhosting??

We might leave the "KelmHosting" name and get another name.. with afresh new start
  11. F

Kelmhosting??

I don't think Ihave i think ounce i get up and running people will understand how i have been the last few days.. I've been up almost 22 hours with no sleep.. and I sill have to go to bed.. i've only gone to bed over the last few days round 4 or 8 hours of sleep.. i am very tired and I just want...
  12. F

Kelmhosting??

Also robert.. you may have thought I wasent giving you credit and that is why you are mad at me.. I had your name on there.. I had put it on there before you asked me to take you off of server admin... it might not have shown up.. because i uploaded it a little before you asked me to take it...
  13. F

Kelmhosting??

Tom has guaranteed me he will not leave. We will not be getting vbb, I have though got a refund for AutoSetup v2.0 which I plan to buy a vbb licence to give to psx-dude. Now please understand as our raq needs it we will be upgrading when it needs it. We can upgrsade to around 512MB of ram...
  14. F

Port forwarding to different server?

What we want to do is: when somebody types localhost:3306 (on 216.12.210.4) it redirects them to mysql ( 216.12.210.22:3306 ) also any idea on how to allow mysql to accept connections from IP 216.12.210.4? thanks! e-mail Alex@KelmNetwork.com with a response :D
  15. F

The second unofficial team~!

It seems Coolin hacked technics mainframe and installed WinDoez! therfore for the last few days he's been in Backup mode.. Still running but not using anythin.. using his backup Western Digital 60GB HArd Drive.. I'm also transporting tehcnics to the VDI NOC where he will have a fast 155MBS...
Back