• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need a host

Is techscape.us.com too good to be true or is it legit?

• It is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This host is a piece of BS.

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

niv

striking reality
NLC
technics, you were right all along about the unlim. thing. turns out phpwebhosting will be bitchy if i pass the 5GB limit per month constantly.

anyway, i've checked hostspot.com, and i'm not too sure if these hosts are legit enough, so i thought i would come here to see if there are any of you that would like to help a fellow fws member find a legit host for a future linux site ;)

here are my main() needs {

at least 125 MB of space
at least 12.5 GB of bandwidth
yourname.com
5 subdomains under this domain
Email via pine or elm or if this is not possible, then at least POP3
98% uptime
Must be under $50 a month

Apache {
.htaccess and .htpasswd
PHP module }

CGI {
PHP 4 (Zend optimizer would be nice)
Perl 5.6.0
Python
C }

Databases {
MySQL
}

Connecting to the server {
24/7 FTP + Telnet (port 23 or port 22 SSH) account (if more than 1 is possible, then okay)
}

Other features {
Real G2 Streaming (rtsp, not http)
Money back guarantees
Allows money orders
}

}

Last edited:
Told ya so :D

I've never heard of this company and i dont know what it is but something doesnt seem quiet right about them just a gut instinct.

Try http://www.site5.com .... think they will supply you with everything you need.

His account hasent been setup yet due to the fact we're not open.. and no he hasent paid so dont be like well if a customer paid you'd set there account in less than 24 hours.. DONT work needcgispace you'llget it.. We're opening thursday... or at max Monday.. our servers are undergoing a complete restore to prevent any errors.

Didn't you already get the servers reset? I thought you were opening monday? Why do you make me continuously make layouts, refuse to sign my contract, and not pay me for my other services with a vbulletin license. That you've promised since your Mystic site?

Oh, and why would you trust a host that is down this long? You think your going to get a whole bunch of customers? It's not likely.

I got one of the specials from Aletiahosting through WHT. If I need space/bandwidth upgrades, I can purchase it from them. No biggy.

Well there is no need to consider hosting with them becuase they are gone before they even opened.

and i'm happy with my host so i dont see a need for this thread anymore...i'll delete it later today

Originally posted by needcgispace
I got one of the specials from Aletiahosting through WHT. If I need space/bandwidth upgrades, I can purchase it from them. No biggy.

Hmm, interesting.. I might want to sign up there. Hows the service so far? Fast?

well, it's very fast because they have 4 POPs less than 100 miles away from me :rolleyes:

Back