• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

jewlzk my vps is down for more that 2 days

Used to be a JewlzK customer a long long time ago, but I think moving away from them has been one of the best decisions I ever made.

^^ Why did you move at the time?

http://jewlzk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2562#post2562

"I am really sad to leave, but I can no longer afford the server at its actual cost, which is fair to Roland."

--

Seems that Jewlzk was actually alright at first, then things suddenly slid down a hill, perhaps the hill is to muddy for them to get back up? - They've lost my business and I don't know how many of Jewlzk clients will be moving away because of this!

If they are still down you need to take your losses and find a new stable hosting provider. Best of Luck

http://jewlzk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2562#post2562

"I am really sad to leave, but I can no longer afford the server at its actual cost, which is fair to Roland."

--

Seems that Jewlzk was actually alright at first, then things suddenly slid down a hill, perhaps the hill is to muddy for them to get back up? - They've lost my business and I don't know how many of Jewlzk clients will be moving away because of this!

Heh, that review seems quite ironic now because it has me saying that choosing JK was a good decision, which to be honest it was at that time. :ninja:

The you tried to ping earlier in the thread works but comes up with new Apache instillation on CentOS operating system.

I think people are being quite rash here, people who had a good experience with a host suddenly denouncing it because someone else has had issues.

I've been a member here for a while, and anyone (including me) can see that jewlzk has not had issues like this before. For us to assume that this is him deliberately neglecting clients is wrong.

The owner of jewlzk is obviously making a living from it, it is not in his interests to be away for so long and thus the indication would be something bad has come up.

Yes what has happened to the OP is unfortunate and I sympathize, but for gods sake, would people please refrain from jumping on the band wagon?

I dont think its so much as people "jumping" on the bandwagon. People are only responding to what they have seen within the past couple of months. I personally have never had any experience with JK however their actions as of late are questionable at best. I think thats what everyone has a problem with is what they have become and not what they where.

Ok. I spoke with Roland some weeks ago and he asked me to say nothing. But he is having health issues. Last I heard he was waiting on test results. That's all I will say on that. So, maybe his absence is health related.
However, I have to be honest and say that he could have had someone take over while he was dealing with the health issues. So, in all honesty, there is no excuse as to why the current situation has developed.

Let's just hope Roland is okay and will be back to his old self soon and back to pick things up.

I hope he is ok, I've been around here for a while and I know that JewlzK wouldn't just disappear for no real reason. Hopefully some of his support staff can start helping out, it is what he pays them for...

I think people are being quite rash here, people who had a good experience with a host suddenly denouncing it because someone else has had issues.

I've been a member here for a while, and anyone (including me) can see that jewlzk has not had issues like this before. For us to assume that this is him deliberately neglecting clients is wrong.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but actually this is not the first time I hear about jewlzk and problems on this board..

ill just be quite:p its just most of what I've seen is people quite happy with it. I'm just throwing up both sides of the argument, and as Dan said, evidently something has come up.

I've been with JewzK, when Deise Host closed the first time, and I was transferred. I wasn't with them long, but I did send a support ticket, which was answered promptly.

If the downtime is health related to Roland, I wish him luck. There is no excuse for not having someone watch his servers, while he was out, but it could be potentially serious. I mean, he hasn't responded to anyone, and for God sakes, cut him some slack.

We all know this isn't like Roland, and I have a feeling something has happened. We could atleast wait for a response, if we get one.

If the downtime is health related to Roland, I wish him luck. There is no excuse for not having someone watch his servers, while he was out, but it could be potentially serious.
it appears has arranged for his data center to answer ticket. It also appears they are not doing a very good job of it.

roland is back here is a reply i got from him regarding whmcs yesterday

---

JewlzK

Mr. Mclay,

Not a problem, I will have this adjusted for next month's billing cycle.

Your license key is *************

You can download the latest version of WHMCS in your clientarea (downloads). Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank You,
Roland DLC

Back