• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

jewlzk my vps is down for more that 2 days

well if you have a pay-pal subscription with him. Cancel that subscription.

you wanna know what's weird? about a week ago, Roland cancelled his paypal subsciption with me and I haven't been billed for this month yet. Could that have been a sign? :eek2:

but now that's done, anything else?

you wanna know what's weird? about a week ago, Roland cancelled his paypal subsciption with me and I haven't been billed for this month yet. Could that have been a sign? :eek2:

but now that's done, anything else?

that is interesting, I wonder how many other customers had the subscriptions canceled or if it ws just a freak PayPal thing.

I would say you are good to go.

Enjoy your new Host

tumble

The only problem is I don't know how much disk space I'd need and how much monthly bandwidth I'd need. Right now the numbers are skewed because the server is messed up.
Don't you know what you were using before this screwup?

Let me ask you guys a question. Let's say I want to just pick up and switch hosts, how would I do that? The only reason I haven't already is because I dunno what to do. What do I need to move hosts?

h2h - I'll give you an account to get you sorted out in the mean time till you make up your mind where you want to move your hosting too, if you want to that is, PM me your cPanel login details and I'll see if I can pull an account move for you to one of our shared servers, bugger it I'm sick seeing this. it's just ridiculous, even (JK) Shaun on the Jewlzk forums has finally posted
I have not heard from Roland for a couple of weeks now, even i am startin to worry
- http://www.jewlzk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4124#post4124

Last edited:
Decker, thanks for offering that. I am also willing to do the same, but you are probably better equipped to get this sorted out. I only host a few sites, and am not in the business of providing hosting to the community at large (for the most part). I have seen h2h's site, and I like it, and think it really should be SOMEWHERE!

h2h, really sorry to hear about the issues you have had. Not a painfree hosting experience by any means and you have every right to be unhappy about it.

So not even his staff has heard of him for a while, I do hope he's ok and I think someone needs to call up his office or datacentre to see if he's been in to check on things. At least then we know he's still around.

Has someone tried giving Aldrige a call? If not, I'll give them one, hopefully it won't just be a waste of time.

I appreciate it Decker and Mystik, but I think I found my new host. You guys are the best though. Thanks for all the help and kindness you've given me. :D

Back