• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.
at weekdays my avg go to bed is 11pm

at weekends my avg go to bed is 2am

i need to stay up to go on fws and to check all my websites
and post on post2host forum's for the hosting i get

Mathhew (or however you spell it), read my previous post, think we can drop android vps, and work on your spelling while I finish preparing the host?

256GB of ram? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Do you mean 256MB of ram? If so, that gets NO WHERE these days, I mean you need AT LEAST 512MB of ram for cPanel, but it recommends AT LEAST a gig. So small dedicated servers may sell... but for nothing serious I'm sure.

This is very possible with the new servers out there that support upto 4 x 12 core amd processors here is a board that supports 256 gb ram http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813151219

I meant stupid as a calling your brother stupid kind of insult. Not retarded

Except it doesn't work here because he is medically evaluated as having an unusual thought processing style, so let's just accept that as he base point and see what else develops.

When I got into hosting I was thinking it word be easy, but I found out it's not -
it's almost like a nightmare but I will do all the work it takes to follow my dream.

There ya go Matthew, hosting IS tough - I wouldn't want to open my own host! So back up a level - listen to some of the ideas coming through now - what if you could be *with a host* but didn't have to set up all the hardware from scratch?

So also, if you didn't feel so tired having to make posts to keep up with a post-2-host, let's see what you can do if you have more time to think without as many deadlines.

And change the dream just a little - make your first dream a little easier.

Well, then starting as staff on a host, he'd learn everything about us as a host with access to the staff forums (and I post about everything, idkwhy) plus I could teach him as it grows... who knows maybe he can be something...

[on all notes, I do, still hate him.]

Well, then starting as staff on a host, he'd learn everything about us as a host with access to the staff forums (and I post about everything, idkwhy) plus I could teach him as it grows... who knows maybe he can be something...

[on all notes, I do, still hate him.]
ive been a cpanle and a dirctadmin host
0poundhosting took up time because my reseller provider seid i had to check ever singal website inc folders databasers and more

ive been a cpanle and a dirctadmin host
0poundhosting took up time because my reseller provider seid i had to check ever singal website inc folders databasers and more

But this host will actually be successful, you'll be apart of a large successful host and when your ready maybe we can turn you into a host and repeat the process for you. Plus money from ads at that point, it'd be possible.

But this host will actually be successful, you'll be apart of a large successful host and when your ready maybe we can turn you into a host and repeat the process for you. Plus money from ads at that point, it'd be possible.

i nerver saw a penny from 0poundhosting i did it for free no ads anyware
its hard to support that say i found out how to use everthing in cpanle

i nerver saw a penny from 0poundhosting i did it for free no ads anyware
its hard to support that say i found out how to use everthing in cpanle

Thing is, I've made money from a P2H once and its sure this host will be pulling in alot of money (not just from ads but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back