• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know that my forum loads up amazingly fast now. It seems that whatever changes you made within this 10-minute period is working. Thanks a lot!!

Sorry, there have been some delays and we do not expect to have the new site ready for about another 1-2 months, hopefully it will be worth it when it is ready.

NOTICE: We have just recieved notification that our electricity supply will be going off on February the 11th from 09:00-16:00, this means that our server will be offline for the duration of this time, sorry for this inconvenience.

Just dropping by to ask, have you resolved the issue of direct loading of images? As it is still extremely slow when loading image directly. Thanks in advance!

We have done some work on the server, let us know if it improves performance any as we have not been able to do much testing.

Sorry for the late reply. I must say that performance has increased a little since my last visit. 30% of my site (top frame as I'm using frames: top and bottom) is loaded in a jiffy, but the remaining 70% would only be loaded after about 2-minute time.

I would give zhosting's speed a 3.5 stars (currently) if you ask me. Keep up the good work! :)

OK, we will keep trying out new things to fix the problem. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be any of the usual suspects.

We have found the problem for the speed issue. It has been caused by a program using up most of the cpu, when we can find a viable replacement for this program this should solve the speed issues. We will keep you posted.

Yes it's improved a little, but the problem of slow loading of pictures arise again! (I must say that it was really fast about 5 hours ago...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back