• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez this started in November 9th, 2004, with an unlimited , and it's still here??

And don't you guys have your own support? Rather than post here.

Last edited:
yes, it may be because i just registered about 4 hours ago, but i can not install scripts or my forums or upload any files to my ftp server yet...

We have tried to get away from using emails to communicate, it is much easier via our forum (click on the help link on our website).

What is your forum (and help link) address blackarib ?

Might be nice for those looking to know!

Yeh I know - a_ghost

Do you even realise where it all directs to ?? and you are related to them how ?

Decker said:
Yeh I know - a_ghost

Do you even realise where it all directs to ?? and you are related to them how ?

hee?

it redirecting to forum... support forum... I don't know what you want more :confused4

Yeah I'm releted... I have account there... :p

The help links everywhere on our site redirect to our forum, and the address is as posted above, sorry for any confusion.

There are some system tools running at the moment which are causing the problem at this time, these should complete in the coming hours. The final solution to the problems should be within the next week hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back