• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk -1000mb!!! - no bandwidth limit!! - PHP V.5!!! - Apache 2!!! - MySQL 4.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean it isn't working at the minute? We will look into it. We are currently only using about 25% of the space on the server.

talkhost said:
Is this going to be another endless support thread for zhosting?

Yes it will be.

And it will also be a thread where they say the tweaked some settings to increase speed. (in total both threads have dozens of those posts)

Blackarib, get yourserlf a decent server & connection it really isn't that hard to give good service.

Decent server: Yes
Decent connection: Yes
The server/connection is not the problem, and also by the way server speed has increased dramatically in the last week.

Hmm... what can I say? I'm half-gaveup on this webhost because it's too slow. This is the first time I experience such unreliability of a webhost, but the good thing which make me still have hope in this webhost is the restless support from its admin. Good job and keep it up!

P/s: On the mainpage of byte2.net site, the topmost banner logo (probably macromedia flash) takes forever if not loaded at all. I notice that this webhost can't handle images that well, I doubt it will improve in the future! :/

blackarib said:
Decent server: Yes
Decent connection: Yes
The server/connection is not the problem, and also by the way server speed has increased dramatically in the last week.

Oh so god is the problem? :tired2:

And no the speed did not increase at all, that's something you told us 2 months ago but your site still loads as slow as 2 months ago.

**FACT** We have been monitoring page load times and they are about 7-8 times quicker than they were, so please tell us what you base your facts on?

And no the speed did not increase at all, that's something you told us 2 months ago but your site still loads as slow as 2 months ago.

For those who wants a Reliable FREE Host I think you should be careful with those who offer FREE Hosting with just a .tk or .info domain.If they cant afford to buy a real domain, which is cheaper than host. How can they afford a server, reseller or hosting package. They might be hosting you somewhere out there. Just an opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back