• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk -1000mb!!! - no bandwidth limit!! - PHP V.5!!! - Apache 2!!! - MySQL 4.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackarib... i have used you as a host before... it is very very very slow. Are you hosting off of your computer? That might also be the reason for blogdns...

No, I am not hosting off my computer, and also we are in the process of phasing out z.blogdns.com - we believe that our speed has become better in the last day after we tweaked a setting.

zpanel doesnt work... i can log in... still sloww... i just cant work with this then cp is down mostly or very busy...

OK, we will keep working on it but we have been monitoring page load times and they have improved. Just to let you know the new website is gaining more features so to give us time to implement them it is not expected before easter.

server is not that slow now but images are REALLY slow... if you improve that, you're done. blackarib, you could upgrade to 2.5 beta since you're one of the developers.. i've tried it and it's really cool :)

congratulations again for zhosting

We do not want to upgrade yet as there are stil some bugs, though when we do upgrade it is going to be fully integrated with the new site.

cool! sounds good to me.. but zhosting seems to be down... ftp working althought

Hmm, the zhosting.tk domain name? We have been finding its reliabilty a bit lacking recently. You can always acces the site via either z.blogdns.com or byte2.com it the .tk isn't working.

for like 5 minutes byte2.com was down but it worked right away :)

hey, why byte2.com? it was cheaper that a domain with your name?

By the way it is byte2.NET not .com, all `zhosting` domain names were taken, and even if they hadn't they would have cost exactly the same price.

blackarib said:
www.zhosting.tk

1000mb of diskspace
Unmetered bandwidth!!!
PHP version 5
MySQL version 4.0.2
Apache 2
Zpanel version 2.0 (soon to be upgraded to version 2.5)
Unlimited support via our forum

Why don't you pay us a visit and find out what it's all about?

You're "Zpanel" makes editing our sites WAY TOO SLOW!!

We do not mean this to be a support thread but people seem to post here instead of our forums, we are hardly going to ignore them.

You should tell them to contact "us" at "our" forum where "we" will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
:) It really cracks me up all this we and us business by one man bands :)

OK, for support queries please contact us at our forums (byte2.net/zhosting/support/) and we will be happy to assist you. By the way, we did include our forum address in our original post to try and discourage people from posting support queries here.

We have become aware that our byte2.net domain name has been unreliable since its introduction, we have made changes to correct this siteuation and the problem should now be solved. Please also be aware that we will be going offline for a time tomorrow while work is carried out on our electricity supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back