• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
ichibaka said:
how is it 100% free hosting? All I see is paid order.
at this time you will Not pay, only you need to provid us your new domain name, so will host it for you..
and no mor information needed to host your domain..Thank's for You and you are welcom :)

jtakano said:
My domain name is www.pyroenergen.com . I ordered and waiting for approval. How long does it take?
it take from less than 1 Hr. up to 24 Hrs.
in most times take about 3-10 Hrs.

Dear Jtakano,
your site is not a new domain, you have a ready hosted big site.
so if you realy want to be hosted in our servers, we will ask you to change your DNS first. :)

for new domains we will NOT ask for this in advance :wink2:

i hope that i can help you

Hostgool, did it came with free SMTP outgoing mail server?

I changed the nameservers now. Is it ns1.hostgool.com and ns2.hostgool.com? I changed it already but do I have to wait 24 hours before ordering again?

Also, do your server support the use of 301-redirect or the use of .htaccess?

Last edited:
jtakano said:
Hostgool, did it came with free SMTP outgoing mail server?

I changed the nameservers now. Is it ns1.hostgool.com and ns2.hostgool.com? I changed it already but do I have to wait 24 hours before ordering again?

Also, do your server support the use of 301-redirect or the use of .htaccess?

1-Yes,We Support SMTP outgoing mail server.
2-you are not need to wait 24 hours before ordering again.
3-Yes, we support 301-redirect and the using of use of .htaccess

4- i can see that you are a hostgool member now, Thank's for Ads our logo and for using Hostool:)

VCMods said:
Can I have hosting?
My domain is: tldesigns.uni.cc
Can you give me my details in a PM?

Hello VCMods,
You need to Have a Real Domain Name to host it for you.
.uni.cc is not a real domain name :

You may register a one then come back to order with us :)

Thanks hostgool for your hosting of my website. I don't receive any downtime, fast and very good server. BTW, If i'll expand my business, I'll be needing more storage space and bandwidth. Will you be able to expand them a little? Let's say you'll remove some pre-scripts installed, reducing the number of subdomains something like that? Please reply.

yeah, it's a fast server, although i do get downtime like every 3days in 30min. don't know why :)

1-you are using 1 MB of your 20 MB. :)

2- you are bandwidth is TOO TOO safe. :)

3-we are offering you a 20 MB to upgrade it contact the Sales departement an any time. :classic2:

Hostgool, thanks for replying. However, you didn't answer my question. I might not need that much of storage and bandwidth for now. But If I'll expand my business and I'll be needing more, can you provide me more storage and bandwidth. In exchange, I'll let you decrease the unlimited features of my account and many others which I don't need. That is if possible?

Please reply.

jtakano said:
Hostgool, thanks for replying. However, you didn't answer my question. I might not need that much of storage and bandwidth for now. But If I'll expand my business and I'll be needing more, can you provide me more storage and bandwidth. In exchange, I'll let you decrease the unlimited features of my account and many others which I don't need. That is if possible?

Please reply.
When you expand your business.. contact the Sales Departement :)

Hostgool...this is Travis i applied for hosting awhile ago in the signup link you provided...well i changed my DNS to your names servers already...i await yor reply! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back