• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ran said:
Thanks man !
but ,,I wanna to ask you ! when er reg for the Domain do we have to Pay ?!
YES,
we will provide you a free hosing wih a great featur an very fast server..but you must purchance you domain..you can get it HERE

Jarmen_Kell said:
ok i don't know whether i understod it right or not:
so i get a domain for free ?
do i have to place any ads ?
you must pay (any where in the worled) to get your domain name..no one can give you a .com or .net or any real domain for free..so you must get your domain and search for hosting it. :)

you say we can try a 10mb hosting for a month....i think its irreal other free hosts offer 100* of what you offer with much more function's... :shame:

zolusz said:
you say we can try a 10mb hosting for a month....i think its irreal other free hosts offer 100* of what you offer with much more function's... :shame:
This is for paid hosting!

Dear zolusz,
you are order here for free hosting for your domain, so there is no need to read the paid offers, and you can order to host your domain now!

if you have any featur problem..please let us know here or email us at support@hostgool.com

Thank's :)

I RECIEVED THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING

knobby.com not set the name server yet to ns1.hostgool.com and ns2.hostgool.com
to do that go to your registrar that you buy this domain from it and go to
change or set nameserver
please let us know how can we help you
thank's for using Hostgool
---------------------------------------
Hostgool.com Support

what do i do? how do i access my registra panel things?

Knobby said:
I RECIEVED THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING

knobby.com not set the name server yet to ns1.hostgool.com and ns2.hostgool.com
to do that go to your registrar that you buy this domain from it and go to
change or set nameserver
please let us know how can we help you
thank's for using Hostgool
---------------------------------------
Hostgool.com Support

what do i do? how do i access my registra panel things?
Hello Knobby,
this is one of our support team was want to help you..why you did not relply asking him to help you?!..

if this the first time that you start a website..you can reply him with mor information about your domain name. :)

my help is
first step
login to your registral control panel

second step
search for set name servers or change name servers

reply me with results :) or contact support@hostgool.com

Alright, I signed up for an account for pcdweebs.com and just updated my name servers with my registrar. Look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks

Harold Wazzu said:
Alright, I signed up for an account for pcdweebs.com and just updated my name servers with my registrar. Look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks
CONGRATULATIONS!
i can see this account in our hosted database sites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back