• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your WorkStation...

Gayowulf said:
An Excellent camera, though I prefer the A75.

Canon, Sony, and Panasonic are good cameras. Never go for Fujifilm. I have one and it sucks. Same goes for high end Fuji cameras.

Gayowulf said:
Sony Cameras are overpriced.

Canon are of the best, for sure. Pentax are also good.

off topic.

Yeah, overpriced but you get what you pay for. I am huge fan of Canon and Sony but cant afford them. :tired2: :topic:

pro5ject,
can you upload some of your house mixes online?
I'd like to take a look at them

jmiller said:
Yeah, one of those small scale replicas you can purchase on the internet.

They're definitely not small scale as most airsoft guns are 1:1 with the real thing.

I wouldn't settle for any digi cam that's not Canon. For film cams, nothing except (Konica) Minolta.

darkcurves said:
USD1800?? That's ----in expensive for a digital camera.

AUD actually...so thats about $1100 USD. I think its about $1000 for the camera itself and another $800 for the memory cards.

We got it...its sweet :D

It has a tiny remote control so you can take images when your nowhere near the camera...which seems useless but...SNAZZY! :p
And after you take a photo you have 10 seconds to record a message (voice message) to go with the photo...you know, for future referencing...
And you can connect it to the TV to see the photos on the TV :D
And you can take microshots...^_^
And it does bracketing! WHOO!
And you can do those actionshots things, you know where it takes loads of shots really quickly...

Uh anyway. Waiting for the batteries to charge :p

Its an Olympus...something.

trenzterra said:
Mine can do that for SG$599 (except actionshots and remote). Microshots == ? Bracketing == ?

Lucky you :cry2:

Microshots is just when you take a photo of something really close without it being blurry. (REALLY close.)
Bracketing is when it takes several version of the shot at the same time, with different light exposures (or something :p)

Experiment...: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4267/p1010055.png

Last edited:
Back