• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You Joined FWS Becuase...

Why did you join?

• Offering Services

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Looking for Reviews

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Can't Recall

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Other - Will disclose below

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
I think Tom was still posting quite a bit after transfer to vB? He only left this forum a few years ago.

and the Netcabins venture didn't seem to have gone too well.

Yea, I remember him around here after we converted to vB.

Shame Netcabins didn't work out. I remember that it was initially up and running and I had a free account with him, but then something broke and he never got the free service back up.

Yea, I remember him around here after we converted to vB.

Shame Netcabins didn't work out. I remember that it was initially up and running and I had a free account with him, but then something broke and he never got the free service back up.

I remember those guys too. >>;

Datablocks were fun! Oh, wait.

This is the vB complaint thread by NC_Tom from 2000. He's still visiting and posting, although not daily. :)

i wanted to get better at design, and figured i could use some real criticism to make me better. it worked. :p

I originally joined to get free hosting. Then I began offering it. Now I just want Peo's wallet. :eek:

to advertise my services and find out a little more about linux/openSUSE before i become a webmaster

well i vaguely remember joining to get free hosting with no ads, unlimited data transfer :D

oh those were the times yeah

I joined fws first to find good deals on free hosting but after i got sick of host after host i just went and started my own and now i host other people simple as that lol

Back