• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You guys need any mods?

Hehe, You stuff radio and matt are good mods here :) know your stuff and keep people in line, certainly learned from my 2 infractions from dan :p

^I agree! I've had 1 from Dan & 2 from Jan :( Any chance of having them removed? :p Expired or not, they're frightening :p

And you want to be a mod? :p

I think one of mines were reversed, Still I was a bad man then all has changed :angel:

My views certainly have changed of the forum over the past good few months, i dont tend to advertise much - Really i see it as a place for some banter and to get to know people.

Anyone wanting to send bribes, my paypal is readily available upon request via PM.

1. You have been a member for at least a year. - Yep
2. A frequent visitor. - Yep
3. You are very clear about the rules. - Let Jan's 10 infractions be the judge of that :D
4. You recognise rules abuse and have reported them when you see them. - Yep
5. Attention to detail (recognise certain details about returning members, same company advertising under two different names etc) - Yep
6. Dedicated to the progress of the forum, not just wanting to wear "the badge". - HAHAHA... I mean sure
7. You are unbiased and civil to other members. - Yep
8. You have time to devote to moderating. - Yep

Can I plz be a modz now?! ;):D

Last edited:
Back