• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You guys need any mods?

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
I'm going to be having a lot of free time on my hands, if you need a mod I'm up for it. I've got a little experience with the VB mod panel, but I'm a fast learner.

I'm assuming the answer is no, but it's worth a try.

Ooo Jan can my name go down for this? I think it could be a good thing contributing in a more serious way to the forum :)

Realize that modding a big forum like FWS is not all fun and games. :) I mod over at YE, which is comparative in size to FWS, and it is .... time-consuming, to say the least. Plus, you have to sort out more fights than you would imagine. When you are a moderator, you receive an excessive amount of PMs!

I'm good at that kinda stuff though. I wasn't expecting it to be fun, I was expecting it to give me something to do. And i'm not gonna be all bummed out if I can't be a mod here, cuz theres TONS of forums out there, but I really do love this one :(. The people at WHT have forks in their butts about everything, and everywhere else is boring.

I hate it when you have to "apply" cause my applications are extremely detailed, yet get completely ignored :( I got no chance

No need to write a book here, it wouldn't get read :p As long as you meet the criteria set out when we request it and address the required questions, you'll be looked at.

That's correct. When I applied I just said "I can ban people and make people hate me!" and I was picked. :D

Back