• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Year 2009 for You??

realisticp

Respected All Members,

How was the year 2009 for you?

For me, - overall - the year 2009 was very bright.

I have learned lots of new things. I could do some 'not bad at all' things for my family.
Started something 'new' myself.

And lots more. And hence the year 2009 was great for me.

Then what about you?

I wish you all a very prosperous - bright - and happy new year!!

2009 was the best year of my life.

Daughter born
Got a Job
Got Married.

What more could I ask for?

2009 was ... just there. Could've been better, but I try to be an optimist and realize it could also have been much worse. I think 2010 will be great! :D

TSO: yes.
smmsWEB opened, we lost nearly all of our invested money last week with the new servers, but we are now starting to get some business. We are doing good, and we foresee 2010 to be an excellent year. This year was our opening year, so we are improving to our capacity. We are finding good hope though.

Also, let me comment that during the course of 2009, we have been told that we should give up. We never did :). We stayed on board, because our clients matter most to us.

Romance: greatest year in my whole life because i got married!

Money: worst year in my whole life because i got married! i got married!

year 2009 , was year where I met my real couple.this year was my first year, where i could get my first achievement to collect my first thousand dollars from the internet, not really much compare to US average wages, but it worth so much to me, make me see, that online opportunity also worth living if done properly and with focus ofcourse

Also, let me comment that during the course of 2009, we have been told that we should give up. We never did :). We stayed on board, because our clients matter most to us.

Isn't money what matters to you?

Or are you willing to run the business for the hell of it even on a deficit?

Would you be willing to run the business on a deficit for the next ten years so those clients could use YOUR services?

Think about it.

I'm feeling very bitter.

Back