• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yeah, ya got what was coming to ya, ya bastards! :D

The question was not whether IE sucks or not, it was whether Micro$oft unlawfully used its position in the OS market to promote IE and dominate the browser market. I don't care if its unconstitional, at least someone's taking a stand against this monster.

Re: Re: Yeah, ya got what was coming to ya, ya bastards! :D

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I find Internet Explorer works great on Win2k. :mad:
Sure it works fine, but it's full of bugs and security holes. I am not about to use a browser that they find secutiry holes in every single day.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
The question was not whether IE sucks or not, it was whether Micro$oft unlawfully used its position in the OS market to promote IE and dominate the browser market. I don't care if its unconstitional, at least someone's taking a stand against this monster.

The only monster is the judge who decided the government should interfere with the processes of business. The ruling will be appealed as it is in direct violation with the constitution.

AND YOU BETTER CARE THAT IS IT CONSITUTIONAL OR NOT, BECAUSE IT WILL BE OVERTURNED BY THE APPEALS COURT. Whether it was or not is very important, that is what the entire foundation the US was built on... and you are telling me you don't care? Really... what is wrong with you?

Re: Re: Re: Yeah, ya got what was coming to ya, ya bastards! :D

Originally posted by Phrozen
Sure it works fine, but it's full of bugs and security holes. I am not about to use a browser that they find secutiry holes in every single day.

Get a firewall. :rolleyes:

Explain then, how it is unconstitutional.

Micro$oft is the exception, that's why I don't care. If it were ordering Adobe to release the Photoshop code for absolutely no reason, then that would be uncalled for. You're forgetting who we're discussing. Hell, you've complained about Microsoft yourself.

AND YOU BETTER CARE THAT IS IT CONSITUTIONAL OR NOT
Woo, somebody 10,000+ miles away from me is telling what I should care about. I should listen to him. :biggrin2:

Explain then, how it is unconstitutional.

Demanding that somebody release the code that makes their business prosperous.

Micro$oft is the exception, that's why I don't care. If it were ordering Adobe to release the Photoshop code for absolutely no reason, then that would be uncalled for. You're forgetting who we're discussing. Hell, you've complained about Microsoft yourself.

I complain about every company... ATI gave me outdated drivers that all I needed to is upgrade them. But I know exactly who we are discussing here. If you think it is right to violate the consitution by demanding that a company give up a secret, then you should think again.

Woo, somebody 10,000+ miles away from me is telling what I should care about. I should listen to him. :biggrin2:

And what the ---- is that suppose to mean?

And what the ---- is that suppose to mean?
Maybe I should have used simpler terms:

YOU DONT HAVE THE ----ING RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO ----ING CARE ABOUT, SO GO ---- YOURSELF! :mad:

^-- does that work? :biggrin2:

Demanding that somebody release the code that makes their business prosperous.
If it were Windows XP's code that was being released, would you change your mind? It isn't the code that is making their business prosperous, it is their partnerships with manufacturers and retailers, for without them, they wouldn't have their position.

---- you too.

If it were Windows XP's code that was being released, would you change your mind? It isn't the code that is making their business prosperous, it is their partnerships with manufacturers and retailers, for without them, they wouldn't have their position.

No matter how bad XP is the courts do not have the right to order it released. So no I wouldn't change my mind.

I think it is good. Plus it won't be released to the users. It will be released to states and kept confidential. So what the hell is wrong with that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah, ya got what was coming to ya, ya bastards! :D

Get a firewall. :rolleyes:
Ido have a firewall. I still don't see why there is a need to use a buggy browser when better ones are available.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah, ya got what was coming to ya, ya bastards! :D

Ido have a firewall. I still don't see why there is a need to use a buggy browser when better ones are available.

Like Opera? ROTFLMAO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah, ya got what was coming to ya, ya bastards! :D

A better one? Netscape, the slow-as-hell browser? :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah, ya got what was coming to ya, ya bastards! :D

Originally posted by conkermaniac

A better one? Netscape, the slow-as-hell browser? :rolleyes:
Mozilla isn't slow.

Back