• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.shintasoft.com Your Windows On The Internet ^_^

Ive never seen a script like that, i like the general idea of an online desktop, i just think it is a little disfunctional. your forum looks ok, but it could do with a bit more customization to make it more personal.

I dont know, i just dont think i could get used to the online desktop thing.

7/10

that's odd, I actually was trying to come up with the idea just the other day. I like your ideas and it could be really cool. Some fine tuning is needed of course but I am sure you are aware of it

I think it's pointless, why would anyone use it? Furthermore, having "^_^" in your title, anime pictures on your "desktop" and using informal spelling makes your site very unprofessional and laughable.

3 - 4 - 5 - 6

I think it's pointless, why would anyone use it? Furthermore, having "^_^" in your title, anime pictures on your "desktop" and using informal spelling makes your site very unprofessional and laughable.

3 - 4 - 5 - 6

LOL, it's not suppose to be a professional site, it's a personal anime/gaming site, it's okay if you laugh, I don't mind, your cat avatar is laughable also ^_^;;;

Yes, but the difference was that my avatar was supposed to be laughable.

Agreed . . . .

But actually, I would be turned away from a site like that because of the hassle of using the side scroll contstantly because of the frames.

Shintasoft, I like the idea very smart and definitely unique. I'm sure if you further it and keep devlopining it it will be a good site.

It's not unique. It's been done.

Nobody has this, started back in 1998, there might be simular stuff for parts of my website, like I know the startmenu idea is not unique because there are software to make it, but not the whole design itself, like the dragable icons and dragable & resizable folders and minimize, maximize and close functions. I don't know why you are being so offensive trashing my work, if you don't appreciate it, then ignore it, I serve the ones who deserve to be served.

I do agree with MrJohnson - that this kind of homepage is really known and not unique. There have been even many adaptions to other OS like amiga, etc.

nothing new to me.

But I don't agree with Mr.Johnson talking about "professionality". Shintasoft never said he was placing a professional site for review. He even stated that this is a personal anime site. But even then you don't get it - that its fun.

Well, this is suppose to be simulating Windows XP, so it's nothing new in terms of the GUI itself but in terms of web design. it is new, because it's not your usual operating system on your pc, it's a website, that is the important difference, it's a website on the internet and not your operating system for pc.

But anyways, it's actually very hard to do "truely" unique stuff, because we are the new generation which born after billions of people, so alot of stuff have been invented, like cars, airplane and stuff, but we improve on existing stuff to make our uniqueness. So if you say it's not unique and new, it's partially true and partially untrue ^_^;

Anywys, let's drop the subject and just stick to the topic about whether you like it or hate it, and give your opinions, thanks.

You have really made a very decent effort to design your website and it is unique in its own way....

But anyways, it's actually very hard to do "truely" unique stuff, because we are the new generation which born after billions of people, so alot of stuff have been invented, like cars, airplane and stuff, but we improve on existing stuff to make our uniqueness.

Even those who invented cars, airplane and other stuff were born after millions of people and at that time they also belonged to the new generation. They could also have said that already many things are invented and there is not much to invent.... :)

consider adding new wallpaper images I think that is part of the reason people are giving you so much crap, the ones there are really stretched and grainy. If possible it would be nice to have user uploadable wallpapers, once they signup of course

There's only 1 stretched out wallpaper, and that's a small animated gif, as you know gif files are very big in filesize, even a small gif like that is over 100KB, imagine if it was a full size 1024x768, it would be 500KB+ or over 1MB, it's not reasonable to have a wallpaper of that filesize, because the webpage would take too long to load, so I just put a small gif file, it's pixelated but it's a funny picture.

Back