• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.shintasoft.com Your Windows On The Internet ^_^

the wallpaper is a big deal because it is the biggest part of the webpage......

When you review Microsoft Windows XP operating system, you review on the features that the operating system offers, not the stupid wallpapers that came with the operating system, so I don't know why are tripping off the wallpaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
well for starters you are not microsoft windows xp, you are creating a webpage based on the idea and principal of windows. your crappy wallpapers are a huge focus to the site.

furthermore do you see microsoft shipping any version of windows with a pixelated cheesy animated background?

well for starters you are not microsoft windows xp, you are creating a webpage based on the idea and principal of windows. your crappy wallpapers are a huge focus to the site.

furthermore do you see microsoft shipping any version of windows with a pixelated cheesy animated background?

You said it, I'm not Microsoft, so I don't have to have professional wallpapers, it's not a professional business website, it's a personal site for a small community.

Shinta i think its really unique i havent seen anything like this..actually its kinda addicting...lol keep up the good work and polish off the things you find neccesary to fix. Great Work :)

Because your suggestion is about wallpaper which to me is not really related to the web design itself, that's what I think. Everyone is different, don't expect everyone to think the same way as you, don't I at least have the right to refuse your suggestion? WHAT? I DON'T HAVE THAT RIGHTS? WHAT THE???

You can suggest all you want, but it doesn't mean I'll follow what you tell me to do.

how is it not related to the design itself? it is a massive part of it. unless you have a secret power where you cannot see webpage backgrounds

Just change the damn wallpaper like people are suggesting and then maybe they will forcus on something else. Quit arguing and defending the crappy images, just change them to something reasonable and then you just might get some criticism on other aspects of the site. God damn.

Shintasoft:

After reading all the posts after mine, it is pretty clear that no matter what anyone will suggest you to do to the site, you are NOT going to take them up on their suggestions.

If you were not willing to take the advice from people and the criticism rather it be good or bad either way, then why in the world post it for review?

I personally think it is good and stupid at the same time.

If you are going to put something for review, and someone gives you an idea. Guess what, it is because they know a thing or two about it.

So try doing what they suggest and just see what happens. You never know. You may just like it.

But if your not willing to take the suggestions and do something with them, then you should never have posted the site for review.

Shintasoft:

After reading all the posts after mine, it is pretty clear that no matter what anyone will suggest you to do to the site, you are NOT going to take them up on their suggestions.

If you were not willing to take the advice from people and the criticism rather it be good or bad either way, then why in the world post it for review?

I personally think it is good and stupid at the same time.

If you are going to put something for review, and someone gives you an idea. Guess what, it is because they know a thing or two about it.

So try doing what they suggest and just see what happens. You never know. You may just like it.

But if your not willing to take the suggestions and do something with them, then you should never have posted the site for review.

Actually, i did changed certain things, the design evolved years after years, originally people had to wait 10 seconds for the loading page to forward them to desktop, some people find it annoying so I changed it to 5seconds and also added the direct link to click in. I do change things based on review, but I don't think wallpaper is a reasonable suggestion, cuz i don't consider those wallpaper to be part of the design, they are easily replacable, everyone have their own preference of wallpaper, if you set your wallpaper on your real windows to someting, then i change your windows' wallpaper to some anime wallpaper, you gonna be like "what the ----?", samething goes with my website, don't tell me what wallpaper to use for my desktop, it's matter of personal preference.

Not bad, I agree that one looks very prefessional with default Apple OSX images and icons, mine can also look professional with default Microsoft images and icons too but I rather use the stuff that relates to my website's goal.

A domain whois lookup reveal that domain name is created on 2003, my project was long done before that time, I guess Apple's OS was the first GUI OS for computer, but that web OSX isn't the first OS GUI for the internet ^_^;

Shintasoft.com from August 27th, 2005: http://web.archive.org/web/20050826194956/http://www.shintasoft.com/

Proof that you didn't even start your little desktop "project" until, at best, mid 2005.

It's very easy to be a critic, anybody can be a critic like you. I don't even wanna bother wasting my time on you, but if you are serious about finding it out, talk to one of the old members from my forum who founded my website way back in 1990s, the webmaster of www.indoforum.org also can be my witness because he was doing websites back in 1990s and he also knows me from way back, his website is slow for international visitors because it's a website for people from indonesia. I don't need to proof anything to critics like you, you do nothing but trashing other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back