• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Writers?

Well, as amazing as your 'include function' prowess is Cyber, I was thinking of something a little more complicated.

I am thinking of using php-nuke... but I'd have to figure some shit out first.

Oh and BV, the creative juices are flowing... but I keep killing the brains cells that think about stuff like that. Damn.

bigperm, you should really stop hitting yourself with that hammer. It won't help you think. ;) :biggrin2:

Anyways, my idea was just an quickie idea, and its your choice of course. PHP-Nuke...hmmm. That will be interesting..

In my opinion, php nuke would be overkill. I would suggest using something like nPHP so you would still have the features you want, but don't have all of the other useless stuff.

Originally posted by Cyber
bigperm, you should really stop hitting yourself with that hammer

is that what we're calling it now? ;)

anywho, as far as features, what do we want? The ability to see everyone's articles or whatever you want to call them? obviously. I guess a comments form. What else would we need?

Back