• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

World Idol

I hope the building they're in collapses and channel 10 starts the movie at 8:30, whatever the movie is

:applaudin

Great show!!!What did you guys think of the performance of your idol?Well I'm happy ,Peter of Belgium sur did okay,and he defended his point well against the judges. :)

I don't think any of the judges know what they're talking about. They're judges on a reality TV show, which means they're all spawns of Satan and should be excorcized. I hate all these ----ing Idol shows, and it unfortunately doesn't look like it's gonna end anytime soon. :(

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I don't think any of the judges know what they're talking about. They're judges on a reality TV show, which means they're all spawns of Satan and should be excorcized. I hate all these ----ing Idol shows, and it unfortunately doesn't look like it's gonna end anytime soon. :(

I think it's very entertaining...

I think it's commercialized, brainwashing, horrible for music shit on a stick.

metaphorically speaking, of course :devious2:

i can't believe that so many people are actually watch this crap. i mean alot of them havn't got a trend of talent in thier bodies including Guy. well at least he can spend the rest of his extistance as a corperate puppet.

corperate?

It seems our corporate brainwashing machine has already started to take effect on Fuzzylogic.

The end is nigh!

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I hate all these ----ing Idol shows, and it unfortunately doesn't look like it's gonna end anytime soon. :(
OMG Blank. Finally someone who thinks the same as me :D. Anything Idol sucks, and i too wish it would end.....

Originally posted by Moonman
OMG Blank. Finally someone who thinks the same as me :D. Anything Idol sucks, and i too wish it would end.....
I guess I'm lucky number 3. I can't stand these ----ing reality tv shows.

I don't see what's so rang about it , people singing live, giving all they've got ,and then are judged by people from the music industry.It's so much more real then for exemple MTV where you don't know what's real and what has been added in the recordstudio.

Originally posted by Belgiumdude
I don't see what's so rang about it , people singing live, giving all they've got ,and then are judged by people from the music industry.It's so much more real then for exemple MTV where you don't know what's real and what has been added in the recordstudio.
I don't watch MTV either. The Simpsons and HBO are all I usually watch.

[edit1]
Oh, and Speed TV.

Originally posted by Belgiumdude

So you're saying that the stuff you see on Idol is real? Congratulations, you've bought into the masterplan of the television and recording industries plan to destroy music. I'm not going to sit here and say that the people on the Idol shows can't sing, cause most of them obviously can. But they're all competing for a contract where everything outlined in it is aesthetically fake. If they win, they pretty much give up any freedom. They have to sing songs that other people write for them (most times so horribly generic that you can't tell who's singing what anymore), wear what other people tell them to wear, tour and appear on TV shows that they're essentially forced to do in exchange for the recording contract, and have to be on the equally fake MTV 24/7. It's so bland, repetitive, and just bad for music, and the fact that the show even exists proves that it's more about the money that the industries can make by exploiting people than actually producing good music.

Back