• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WiseDedi.com server is down?

Interesting! I spoke to the owner of WiseDedi not too long ago, and he claimed that they owned a datacenter, or a part of one. So, I'm shocked to see that they have just vanished like this! I hope all of you that were hosted by them were able to get a refund at least?

Interesting! I spoke to the owner of WiseDedi not too long ago, and he claimed that they owned a datacenter, or a part of one. So, I'm shocked to see that they have just vanished like this! I hope all of you that were hosted by them were able to get a refund at least?

Haha, the company has gone, their paypal has been closed.

There will be no refunds for anyone.

Hello,

To confirm, Please file a chargeback, the New owners Steven and Jon have ran with over 15 thousand in customers cash without paying any of the bills... I have no idea if they prepared to move customers or what has happened.

To clear up a datacenter issue, WiseDedi under my control did not own any datacenter, instead owned floor space from 2 business. From what I have been informed, as I planned to bring as many machines on as I could with some of the cash I just got from settlements of family property, these goones didnt pay a cent, and now all the hardware is being held as collateral for the payments.

I am in the process of legally obtaining the company back under legal laws that they have destroyed the business. However I am not fimilar with United Kingdom laws so it will be a long process. I truely apologize to anyone that was hurt. Those who were shared hosting, I have spoken with a good friend of mine, and can get you $25 off the first year of hosting from a business they own. I am waiting for that to go through so that we can work on restoring some of your data.

As Richard said, Paypals been shut down by these goons, and I recommend a chargeback if you paid anything from 90 days ago.

Hello,

To confirm, Please file a chargeback, the New owners Steven and Jon have ran with over 15 thousand in customers cash without paying any of the bills... I have no idea if they prepared to move customers or what has happened.

To clear up a datacenter issue, WiseDedi under my control did not own any datacenter, instead owned floor space from 2 business. From what I have been informed, as I planned to bring as many machines on as I could with some of the cash I just got from settlements of family property, these goones didnt pay a cent, and now all the hardware is being held as collateral for the payments.

I am in the process of legally obtaining the company back under legal laws that they have destroyed the business. However I am not fimilar with United Kingdom laws so it will be a long process. I truely apologize to anyone that was hurt. Those who were shared hosting, I have spoken with a good friend of mine, and can get you $25 off the first year of hosting from a business they own. I am waiting for that to go through so that we can work on restoring some of your data.

As Richard said, Paypals been shut down by these goons, and I recommend a chargeback if you paid anything from 90 days ago.

Thanks for replying and for the updates.

That explains why the refund status in Paypal is still pending until today.

But when I apply for chargeback, Paypal might close my account?

Is there any safer way? Thanks!

Back