• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WiseDedi.com server is down?

Hey oz, I can't recall the package you had send me a pm would you..

It seems from what I heard, the new owners have essentially taken 2 months of income, without paying a single bill... (approx $15K in cash), I am not sure what they were thinking. I have been called and I am going to pay these bills to get the servers online, I wont be doing any support, there be up for 30 days and then after that there be gone.

I guess this just goes to prove, you cannot trust some people no matter how good a background they had in the industry.

Sorry to all my old customers, I continue to hear that since I sold the business 2 months ago things have been going downhill... I never wanted to sell, however with the family problems, I felt a sell would mean better support for you all, but its turn the other way around :(.

If theres anything I can do to assist please let me know.

That's very nice of you, make sure you have full access to the servers and billing area though to stop these theives taking any more money.

Hey guys,

I had some problems with them starting on the 4th and I decided to switch hosting companies because my support tickets stop getting answered.

In terms of getting your money back for your hosting I suggest you guys open a claim with your credit card company. If you have paid for your service with paypal they won’t do anything for you but you can do a charge back through you credit card company.

I have switch from wisededi to photonvps.com and thus far I have been very happy with their support and service. They have a support team that works throughout the day and they always answer tickets within the hour or sooner. Mention that Gabriel sent you and they may give you a discount on your first month of hosting.

In any case, good luck to everyone and hopefully everyone who is still on their servers will get their files back. Thanks for all the help Josh; you have been very helpful!

@spooon, how do I do this "If you have paid for your service with paypal they won’t do anything for you but you can do a charge back through you credit card company."?

@Josh, when do you think it'll be fixed again? thanks for the help.. :)

@spooon, how do I do this "If you have paid for your service with paypal they won’t do anything for you but you can do a charge back through you credit card company."?

@Josh, when do you think it'll be fixed again? thanks for the help.. :)

Call your bank and ask them to find the transaction and then call them you need chargeback

Ozaidum, if you paypal account is connected to your credit card you can just call you credit card company and tell them you'd like to do a charge back. They'll send you a form that you need to sign and then your credit card company will open a claim up with paypal.

I'm in the process of doing it now.

I think it's safe to say its over and wont progress any further.

that's really bad. Josh (LSComputers) still haven't replied to my PMs. :(

I guess I'll be moving to a new host without my site backups :(

I'll try getting a chargeback from Paypal/CC...

Will there be an extra charge? and will they ask any reasons regarding the chargeback why I'm issuing one?

thank you! :)

Will there be an extra charge? and will they ask any reasons regarding the chargeback why I'm issuing one?

thank you! :)

There may be an Administration charge, in the UK, its £25 for Mastercard and I *think* £20 for Visa. You will have to ask your credit card provider.

And yes, you will need to provide a reason for the chargeback.

Also, please be aware that you WILL get a black mark on your paypal account, and they may close your account for going behind their back.

If the card is a debit card (linked to your bank account), a chargeback is not possible, it HAS to be a credit card.

You guys realize that josh no longer owns wisededi. And is now just a consultant.

qoute from a private message with me and josh

"Hey socheaphost,

Yes, I was forced to sell as I faced serveral deaths in the family. I am a person that believes in atleast a 98% customer service rating (you cannot keep everyone happy)...

I do apologize, I would have recommended WiseDedi still, however the new owner is making a mess it seems, and I am afraid my name will be tarnished from it still.

In terms of new providers, let me know what your looking for, I can look around for you."

Looking through this section it appears that this happens quite often though.

Looks like it's time to move to a new host fella's! If I can be of any assistance to any of you, please let me know!

Last edited:
Back