• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WiseDedi.com server is down?

ozaidum

I did not receive any notification emails. Does anyone know the reason why its down and when it will be up again?

I have a shared hosting account...

Their Shared/Reseller hosting is down also.

I've had an open support ticket since last Thursday, it was quite urgent, and required less than 1 minute of work in WHM, I got a reply from "support" on Sunday saying they will "look into it" its not been sorted yet.

I think the ---- has hit the fan, i'm looking for a new host.

Hello Guys,

Sorry to hear that the service is down, I have called the new owners to find out what is happening. I sold the business a few months back now, due to family issues, and you are right things seem to have gone crazy.

It looks like its just the Shared/Reseller network that is down (servers in WII) the dedicated line is still online.

Their website & shared/reseller hosting servers are back online, all be it running a little slow.

Still no responce on my support ticket :( & my problem still goes unresolved, meaning I cannot fully use the service given to me.

That is online now. I believe one day they find time to explain this situation to the customers. I think that something might happened and that did not depend on them

fortunately, the server is up now but i still don't know what just happened.. no updates from them yet.

Typical.

Their support system is not working now.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/wisededi/public_html/customer/cron/gateway.php customer.wisededi.com 1
generated by support@customer.wisededi.com
(ultimately generated from support@wisededi.com)
local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/wisededi/public_html/customer/cron/gateway.php customer.wisededi.com 1
generated by support@customer.wisededi.com
(ultimately generated from support@wisededi.com) ------

Instance Not Found

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Hey,

Yea, it seems, the support gateway is not loading properly, "token error" so it looks like they changed a setting and havent gotten it updated.

Hopefully its resolved soon, I am deeply sorry you guys have gone through this. If there is anything I can do to assist please let me know.

I can't get to WiseDedi.com either anymore.

[root@fusion ~]# ping -c4 wisededi.com
ping: unknown host wisededi.com
[root@fusion ~]#

Ouch. Good luck to anyone who is hosted with them.

Yeah seems like their servers are down.
Nameserver trace for wisededi.com:

* Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed e.root-servers.net.
* Looking for who is responsible for com and followed l.gtld-servers.net.
* Looking for who is responsible for wisededi.com and followed ns1.wisededi.com.

Nameservers for wisededi.com:

* ns1.calmskiesnetwork.net returned (SERVFAIL)
* ns1.wisededi.com returned (SERVFAIL)
* ns2.calmskiesnetwork.net returned (SERVFAIL)
* ns2.wisededi.com returned (SERVFAIL)

Perhaps next time the server comes back online, take a full cPanel backup then find a new host? It seems like the new owner can't manage the server properly.

my last backup was 2 days ago. i need to at least get a full backup again..

speaking of transferring to a new host, will i be able to get a refund from wisededi.com? i've paid for a year and i've only used 2-3 months of it.

Back