• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why Atheism is logical to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
giancarlo, gays are the spawn of satan himself. that's what i believe. oh yeah, and you are an idiot and if you disagree with me i'll spit in your face for mocking my beliefs. boohoo. :cry2:

you're just looking to piss everyone off. nice try :cool:

Originally posted by keith
giancarlo, gays are the spawn of lucifer himself. that's what i believe. oh yeah and you are idiot and if you disagree with me i'll spit in your face for mocking my beliefs. boohoo. :cry2:

And in my opinion you are the scum of this earth. You are an idiot because you can't back up what you are saying.

you're just looking to piss everyone off. nice try :cool:

No you are with your arbitrary beliefs.

oh man, listen to you. do you even realize what you're arguing about?

first, trying to argue religious beliefs is probably the single most moronic thing any one could ever attempt. it get's everyone nowhere, and you know it... and you trying to argue it here on a free webspace forum just furthers my theory that you're simply looking for a flamefest.

second, the entire structure of christianity and belief in god is based on just that: arbitrary beliefs. there is very little, if any, concrete evidence for this.

run face first into a brick wall and knock some sense into that little head of yours. if you believe there's no God, that's just fine and dandy with me. but don't come on here trying to force us into conversion... i doubt anyone true christian or believer in God that has had the misfortune of reading this has been effected by your arguments, no matter how logical they seem to you.

Last edited:
Originally posted by keith
oh man, listen to you. do you even realize what you're arguing about?

False Arbitrary Beliefs is what I am arguing against. In my opinon that is.

first trying to argue religious beliefs is probably the single most moronic thing any one could ever attempt. it get's everyone nowhere, and you know it... and you trying to argue it here on a free webspace forum just furthers my theory that you're simply looking for a flamefest.

You are right it doesn't get me anywhere, because everybody is human and humans are pretty damn stubborn. That is something you better understand about me too. I am not changing my beliefs.

second, the entire structure of christianity and belief in god is based on just that: beliefs. there is very little, if any, concrete evidence for this.

I acknowledge both sides have little evidence to support their arguments.

run face first into a brick wall and knock some sense into that little head of yours.if you believe there's no God, that's fine with me, but don't come on here trying to force us into conversion. i doubt anyone here has been effected by your arguments, no matter how logical they seem to you.

I am sorry if you saw me trying to force you into believeing that. If so I will pull out of the argument right now but I will not respond to the repetitions of the falsehoods already stated here about who I am and my beliefs. I was presenting my own beliefs as you did. And you were the one pissing on my perspective.

this topic is still going? shouldn't it be locked yet? these types of debates only get worse. no one should be trying to argue against anyone's beliefs, especially here...most people here either are young enough they have not come to question their beliefs, or are done with questioning their beliefs. it's not stubbornness, it's firm/strong beliefs; those are even harder to get a person to be flexible about.
no one is going to change their beliefs because of this thread, and no one should. i'm not even going to read any more of the replies to this topic.

i agree with byrdgirl 150%

and giancarlo, i'll make this short because i need to be to church in 20 minutes... no one's asked you to change your beliefs. i just said arguing religion is something any sane, logical person wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole.

you forcing your little fossil records argument on us over and over again was an obvious attempt to disprove exactly what christians and believers in God believe in. so don't say you weren't trying to change our minds. don't try converting anyone, it get's you nothing but a good laugh. you have your belief's, and i have mine... so let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
It looks as if we should be wrapping this little debate up. I know that Keith I am not stupid. But do not even think about shoving stuff down my throat either.

Religous debate never goes anywhere, thousands of years have proved that.

About your statement about winning both ways. If your religion is wrong and another is right then that other god will probably be more pissed you because you supported a rival than just simply not believing. There a good and bad side of everything. I'm just agnostic. I respect the possibility every religion having a chance of truth but I do not excalty follow any one religion.

It taking a choice whether to be left or right, or if you just wanna sit on the fence, I prefer option #3.

Well, I was going to post something really thought-provoking and important that would really make everyone say wow ... read page one ... then two ... then three ... aww screw it too much reading. I agee with Giancarlo that 'god' is not a very logical thing, I think that the Bible has been poorly miss used by the religous people as a forfront for their teachings. (Ha wait ... no ...) I am confused ... I have shoes .. ok back on track now .. I don't belive that there is a god, or that there will ever be a higher power in the world as we know it. I also do not feel that people should have to explain why they belive in things, but I do belive that some people belive in things that they do not fully understand. (whole post was completly worthless but funny.)

[edit]Keith you're mean. Let people do whoever and whatever they want[/edit]

Last edited:
i have something to say about what someone said about people being able to make up there own minds. sure we are capable of it but most people let someone else make there mind up for them. they will pick someone they like best from the sides and no matter whas they say they will back them up. that is just how i have found socity to be. most of the things socity says are wrong one arn't wrong in the bible and two arn't truly wrong. socity makes age matter in places it doesn't. socity make things matter because it's scared of change and being different. if anyone doesn't agree with what i said then i'm fine with that caz i am only stating what i think not what i t hink everyone should because one i don't think someone else should tell you what to believe in and think and two telling you to think what i think would be going against what i think needs to happen in the world. which if any one cares is making it so people arn't scared of different and will think for themselves. i am sorry if i have offened anyone with anything i think or said.

Originally posted by outcastangel
most of the things socity says are wrong one arn't wrong in the bible

That's true. In the U.S. it is illegal for a man to have more than one wife. The Bible condones multiple wives.

Originally posted by Dustin
Well, I was going to post something really thought-provoking and important that would really make everyone say wow ... read page one ... then two ... then three ... aww screw it too much reading. I agee with Giancarlo that 'god' is not a very logical thing, I think that the Bible has been poorly miss used by the religous people as a forfront for their teachings. (Ha wait ... no ...) I am confused ... I have shoes .. ok back on track now .. I don't belive that there is a god, or that there will ever be a higher power in the world as we know it. I also do not feel that people should have to explain why they belive in things, but I do belive that some people belive in things that they do not fully understand. (whole post was completly worthless but funny.)

Absolutely, absolutely.... the inquistion is the lowest point in my country's history.

[edit]Keith you're mean. Let people do whoever and whatever they want[/edit]

Yeah, if I want a boyfriend then don't talk about it.... it is not your life keith.

Funny, before Giancarlo, I didn't know there could be aethist fanatics, wow, there's a first person for everything.

Originally posted by Archbob
Funny, before Giancarlo, I didn't know there could be aethist fanatics, wow, there's a first person for everything.

The number is growing respectively. I am stunned you didn't know any.

i got one qustion for you all why did you make such a fouse over who was right when no one knows who is
If we never argued the unknown he might as well sit on out hands and never speak again. Simply because something is unknown doesn't mean it should never be spoken of.

If we never argued the unknown he might as well sit on out hands and never speak again. Simply because something is unknown doesn't mean it should never be spoken of.

to argue is only tring to make others think what you do

Originally posted by Dustin
Keith you're mean. Let people do whoever and whatever they want
when did i ever say otherwise? what a dumb statement you've made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back