• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why Atheism is logical to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Yeah, if I want a boyfriend then don't talk about it.... it is not your life keith.
oh, i see... so because you're gay and i'm not, i can't talk about it... because it's your life...

but on the other hand, you claim to be atheist, and i'm not... but it's perfectly alright for you to ram atheism down my throat. you're not making a whole lot of sense.

Originally posted by keith
oh, i see... so because you're gay and i'm not, i can't talk about it... because it's your life...

No, no, no.. I didn't mean it that way. You can talk about gays in general, but not just me specifically. Let me explain why: Being gay is not a political or religious belief, it is the way I am. And it hurts when somebody makes a harsh comment on it.

but on the other hand, you claim to be atheist, and i'm not... but it's perfectly alright for you to ram atheism down my throat. you're not making a whole lot of sense.

I didn't. And you are not making any sense at all.

man, i didn't know it was so easy to just say "you're not making sense" and think you've proven your point... you're just a hopeless little limp-wrist, and i'm done with this moronic conversation. what a combo: gay and atheist. talk about a double-whammy. :cool:

Originally posted by keith
man, i didn't know it was so easy to just say "you're not making sense" and think you've proven your point... you're just a hopeless little limp-wrist, and i'm done with this moronic conversation. what a combo: gay and atheist. talk about a double-whammy. :cool:

Now that was offensive. I am a moron? Why don´t you look at yourself you impudent snob! At least I believe in myself.

Gay and atheist... you got a problem with that?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Gay and atheist... you got a problem with that?

Let's say for the sake of arguement that you just happen to be wrong and God really does exist. You die and you end up face to face with a force so powerful beyond your imagination that you lose all you snotty pride and self ritiousness and cower in a corner like a little mouse. What exactly would you say to him? That? There's gonna be a lot of people up there laughing at ya.

If I am wrong about there being a God, you wont get the last laugh...if I am right, then I will get that last laugh. Either way...you dont..

This thread is being locked because it is straying off topic.

I agree with past posters such as byrdgirl13, discussing this further won't really get anywhere. In general I'm pro debate as it usually shows both sides of an issue so each side understands it better. However, I'm not seeing any of that here and that combined with the personal attacks is enough for me to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back