• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who needs WHT? Not Us!

You probably did something to get those. People don't give just give infractions away like candy.

Can I have the location of the person giving away candy please ?? Are they really giving it away ?? Do you and ten of your friends have to complete 5 "special" ( by special, I assume they mean stupid people ) offers on a website somewhere before you get the candy ??

Haha,

I signed up to FWS before WHT and carried FWS rule knowledge over to WHT which ended up in me getting banned I think :)

Can someone tell me how this thread is still going, and on to 7 pages!? ROFL

First you open the thread, then click the "Post Reply" Button located at the bottom of the thread, or you click "Quote" button located under each post,
Then the person posts and it ads to the total number of posts in the thread, The reason its 7 pages is quite simple, Many people have posted a reply leading the thread to become 7 pages long. :wave:

The mods on WHT are really terrible too. Especially that one Annon-e-mouse or whatever.

Yep. It seems no matter what i set my sig as (following the rules) he removes it and gives me an infraction. :tired2: I only have a post count over there of 18 because half of their forums don't increase your count, i can't be bothered basically.
pirate2 Lets mutiny the forum! :p

CnR said:
First you open the thread, then click the "Post Reply" Button located at the bottom of the thread, or you click "Quote" button located under each post,
Then the person posts and it ads to the total number of posts in the thread, The reason its 7 pages is quite simple, Many people have posted a reply leading the thread to become 7 pages long.
I'm intrigued.

I really don't notice much of a difference between FWS and WHT. I've never been banned or infracted at either place. I think I got a warning PM from a mod here once. Granted, I have over 100x the posts here than I do at WHT, but that's just because I have no wish to get involved in the general discussions there - I use it for marketing because there's a bigger audience to market to. I visit here because of the regular posters that amuse me here. I don't really see what's an 8-page-thread-big-deal about it :p

Back