• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who needs WHT? Not Us!

Yeah... Jan is anon-e-mouse. You guys might want to watch what you say. Same birthday, similar signature links, same country.

Crap, sorry for double posting.

Somehow I now feel like I was the only one that wasn't aware of that.

I thought 99% of people knew that lol

I hate WHT, everyone is a nerdy emo. I guess they could class FWS as a childish community, we seem to be able to have fun and a laugh, WHT is cold (As others have said) it has no life to it

Last edited:
I thought 99% of people knew that lol

I hate WHT, everyone is a nerdy emo. I guess they could class FWS as a childish community, we seem to be able to have fun and a laugh, WHT is cold (As others have said) it has no life to it

Nerdy emo? Is that a new kind of emo?

Whats wrong with nerdy emos? *Proceeds to draw out the razor blades*
I feel offended =/

Bare jokes... Anyway. I hate WHT... too business like. No fun.

WHT is not a community, it's a marketplace where people are too rigid in attitude and can't take minor jokes or slightly offtopic discussions.

Tell me it's not true that if the active members of FWS went over to WHT and started posting like they would on FWS, at least 50% of them would get a whole lot of infractions almost immediately.

If that's true, then I'll retract my comment.

Tell me it's not true that if the active members of FWS went over to WHT and started posting like they would on FWS, at least 50% of them would get a whole lot of infractions almost immediately.

There are many who are regulars here who post exactly the same at WHT ;)

Apparently they use testosterone instead of MySQL/PHP to power their forum ...

Jan your a girl? Ouch i didnt know.. Well nice to meet you

No, Jans a big hairy guy, balls and everything ... if I were you Mynode, I would be very careful when choosing your girlfriends ...

Last edited:

I can say I did, I got 2 infractions the second I joined... >.<

I posted a link in my sig, got an infraction for that, yet when I did it the 2nd time after checking the rules again, I wasn't breaking the rules, and I never got one (It was the same thing as before). The 2nd one I apprently only posted because I wanted my sig to be shown in the thread, so I got an infraction for that...

Back