• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which one is the Best? Bidvertiser/Clicksor

Hemanth

Hi,

I'm using both of them Bidvertiser & Clicksor. Bidvertiser gves me $0.03/click and $0.04/click.

I need some bucks as fast as possible via paypal. I know Bidvertiser will give a minimum of $10 after 30days after the end of sign up month.

What about Clicksor? Is it pays the minimum $20 instantly?
What can i earn from the popunders.I cann't see anything 'out them in my account.

:confused4

clicksor says that if u click on the ads on ur own site even if they are good (worth visitin like hosting ads) ur account gets suspended so probably wont suggest clicksor. i shall try that bidvertiser.

BidVertiser seems to pay better than Clicksor, in my experience. Clicksor also does that thing where it turns random words on your pages into links to ads, which I tend to find annoying. BidVertiser is also more customizable.

I'd go with BidVertiser.

I've heard some reports about BidVertiser from 4 people

they all said that they didn't pay :|, so I'd say ClickSor

Yup Wire Host is right!
Many ppl say when its time for bidvertiser to pay they just terminate your account!! without any warning or reason!

WireHost said:
I've heard some reports about BidVertiser from 4 people they all said that they didn't pay :|
IMO, Bidvertiser are crooks. We paid them for ads and didnt generate not-a-one sale. They usually let kids with sites that have text saying "Click the above ad" shown near it as we've traced some of the links to see what the sites were about and the category wasnt what it was supposed to be... Other than that, personally I had a legit site and they cancelled it after I got one click for like $0.15. Simply crooks! :bandit2:

WireHost said:
I've heard some reports about BidVertiser from 4 people

they all said that they didn't pay :|, so I'd say ClickSor

I second that. I had an account with bidvertiser, reached around $9 in 2 months time and finally one fine day they send me a mail saying that my bidvertiser account has been terminated coz someone (god knows who, they couldnt even point me out the IP) is keeping on clicking on the links for helping me earn money. And well when i check my bidvertiser account for CTRs, i there have been days when i didnt get any click or even the maximum clicks that i ever got were 4 on one day totalling to around $1.20 that perticular day which was like almost 2 weeks before they terminated my account.

Never trust them.

Back