• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which CP Do you Prefer?

Which CP do you Prefer?

• Plesk

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Ensim

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • CPanel

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • H-Sphere

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
Say there were three hosts. They all offered the EXACT same features all for the EXACT same price. The only difference in these hosts were the CP that they offered.

So you are to choose a host ONLY by the CP that they use. Since all the features, and the price are the same, which would you prefer?

Oh yeah, perhaps I should add that I've also used Plesk, Ensim, and CPanel (both the "regular" and teh feature stripped version @ VDI), but none can compare to H-Sphere.

CPanel is okay, however, and would come next on my list, followed by Plesk, and Ensim.

I've used only Plesk and cPanel, and the latter seems to be better thus my vote. Never used the other 2 though.

This poll was created because I am going to buy a Dell server and I will use Plesk as the CP. Well DeepList doesn't like that idea very well. He wants my money! lol But he wants to know which CP the "general public" likes. Ensim, Plesk, or Cpanel.

Neither I or deeplist are allowed to vote in the poll. :cry2:

I have only used Plesk and CPanel.

As for CPanel, I can't STAND that piece of junk. It is a nightmare to work with, and it can't seem to do anything that I want it to do. Of course, it comes with all these other useless features that I don't care for, not to mention that it has a bad design, IMO.

On the other hand, Plesk is simple to use, and the design is much more soothing. :D

cPanel for me. Used the other ones except H-SPHERE and didn't like them at all.

Tried the H-SPHERE demo, still prefer cPanel.

Ensim is the worst cp ever made, they should just stop selling that crap.. Plesk doesn't suck as much, but I don't like it.

Anyway I like Cpanel..

I've never even gotten properly logged into an Ensim CP, so I wouldn't know :mad:
CPanel has much more features, but I like the Plesk interface, although it is a little hard to navigate. I voted CPanel :)

You may laugh and think i'm slightly insane.

But i really like the Cobalt RAQ Siteadmin. Not because it's feature packed but because it's easy to use and does what's required. You can manage emails and webspace I'm not sure you really need to be able to do much more. Sure, installing scripts at the click of a button is good and far quicker but where is the fun and learning experience in that?

Back