• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which CP Do you Prefer?

Which CP do you Prefer?

• Plesk

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Ensim

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • CPanel

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • H-Sphere

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by conkermaniac
I have only used Plesk and CPanel.

As for CPanel, I can't STAND that piece of junk.

It quite an upgrade when compared to ensim.

Originally posted by EpidemiK
Definitely CPanel! It has the most features .. period.

You gotta be kidding me. Cpanel doesnt have 1/3 the options and controls that Hsphere has. Cpanel is merely a poorly written child's play toy by an author who writes crap code for a living. ANyone who's ever seen the code in it would agree. That's some of the worst coding I have ever seen.

I have used all of them :).

Plesk -- not much
H-sphere - For 2 days - lol
Ensim - 6 months
Cpanel - 3 months

Plesk - Interface sucks, functions are ok.
H-Sphere - Good in everything, but not that great.
Ensim - A like it, as it can be developed, I have made many scripts for it, but never released them, just for personal use. Excellent.
Cpanel - Its Excellent due to its features.

Cpanel and ensim both are good, but i like ensim the most. :) , the plesk stands the last position in my opinion.

Originally posted by Webdude
You gotta be kidding me. Cpanel doesnt have 1/3 the options and controls that Hsphere has. Cpanel is merely a poorly written child's play toy by an author who writes crap code for a living. ANyone who's ever seen the code in it would agree. That's some of the worst coding I have ever seen.

:eek: He shouldn't charge ppl money...
can I give me some samples of the source code? :)

I didn't expected even 6 votes for H-Sphere, its not too popular and not many dedicated companies provide it. So not much people use it :) .

Used Plesk and CPanel. Personally I don't like CPanel but its sposed to be easier to use.

Plesk is ok but it just screws around with the server when you want to edit something you gota check that it won't kill plesk. Mabe I just had a bad install but the software was more problems than the time it saved.

Gota go with none of the above. Better off without a control panel from the one's I've used.

Without a control panel is a good option.. :D But i would prefere using a opensource control panel, probably web://cp .. I like it, well-coded in php, can be edited from anywhere you want to. :classic2:

If its interface becomes good, it will kick cpanel out of business :) :D :rolleyes: :eek: :p ..

The only problem is its interface and some features for the server management.

Because he doesnt know any better.... It's like asking which burger is better, BK or Sonic? Well those who like BK and have never had Sonic are of course going to say BK. Thos who have had Sonic know the truth on which is better. Same with Cpanel (BK) and Hsphere (Sonic).

I'm hungry, I'm gonna go get some breakfast :D

Originally posted by Webdude
Because he doesnt know any better.... It's like asking which burger is better, BK or Sonic? Well those who like BK and have never had Sonic are of course going to say BK. Thos who have had Sonic know the truth on which is better. Same with Cpanel (BK) and Hsphere (Sonic).

I'm hungry, I'm gonna go get some breakfast :D

Now, here's something weird. I hear about this Sonic fast-food chain, but I have never actually seen one in all my years of living in the United States. :confused2

In fact, the only time I have ever heard Sonic even mentioned to me was in China. :eek:

Originally posted by Archbob

It quite an upgrade when compared to ensim.

Well, in that case, thank God I've never used Ensim! :D

For this poll to be accurate, only those who have used all of the cp's extensively would vote. That isn't the case, thus the results cannot be used. Just pointing out the obvious.

Originally posted by Willow
I said cPanel only because that's the only control panel I used

Just like this one. It is not a poll about which CP you have used. It is one based on which one you PREFER! :angry2:

Back