• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

I just want to know your thoughts about paid or free hosting.Have you experienced being hosted by free hosting services?How did you find it compare to paid hosting?

Paid hostings are profesdional hosting with good server , virus free server , unlimited data transfer with 24/7 customer support .

Free hosting is low level hosting . Lots of websites on single small server means speed of loading website is slow . No customer support , no antivirus . Your website can be hack easily

Regards,
Adrian

It is always better to go with paid hosting services as they would be reliable and secured.
Pro's
24/7 Support Team
Fully Secured
Expert team would monitor you.
Your website would be safe less chance of any abuse.

Wherein in free hosting,even though the services are free you would feel less secured as you have not paid for the services.

For a business opening a new website, or for any regular website, free web hosting service would be sufficient because the site doesn't require more disk space, bandwidth, etc.

If you are planning on using applications that require advanced scripting support (i.e., a content management system, an e-commerce shopping cart, etc.), then you should go with paid hosting.

You should go with paid web hosting if your website requires specific features; otherwise, free web hosting services are excellent to save money.

Some benefits of Paid web hosting:
  • Paid web hosting companies provide a personalized domain name, but you will not get in free web hosting.
  • Free web hosting platforms do not offer high uptime.
  • Free web hosting platforms display irreverent ads and unprofessional links on the websites; it will affect Google search rankings.
  • Free web hosting companies provide limited resources( disk space, bandwidth, etc.)
  • You will get better and quick technical support in paid web hosting.

Paid hosting always safe for your business growth where you can find good traffic for your website and website development will be quicker than the free hosting.

we recommend you to with the paid. because you will get good service great Uptime without any interrupt.

I think it's better to pay than free hosting. Of course there are pros on both sides as well as cons. But, as for me, paid is better

Depend on hosting provider, free hosting provider not providing all features but paid hosing provider have good technical team as well as 24/7 support

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Back