• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

Depends on what you want really, if security and good support is key then paid hosting however you can still run a decent site on a good freehost and get good support in the right places.

Depends on what you want really, if security and good support is key then paid hosting however you can still run a decent site on a good freehost and get good support in the right places.
Exactly. But the possibility of getting reliable services from free hosting much lower than from paid one.

If its for a long run with a professional website then you should always prefer for a paid web hosting service for ultimate service and security of your website. Free web hosting services are basically for beginners to start and experiment with.

I just want to know your thoughts about paid or free hosting.Have you experienced being hosted by free hosting services?How did you find it compare to paid hosting?

Some idea Web presence is very important .To establish a web presence, you'll need a website, and for it to go and stay online it needs a reliable web hosting service.For a business opening a new website, or for any regular website, the disk storage and data transfer offered by a free web hosting service would be sufficient. It takes time to grow a website and accumulate enough visitors to max out the storage and/or data transfer limits of a free web hosting package. You can always upgrade your service from the free web hosting to paid hosting when the time comes.

For a basic/simple website I would recommend free. If your a business or customer that requires more then paid is the way to go

business web hosting services

Hello Everyone,
Free hosting is good for new users to get some experience. There are lot of difference in b/w free and paid web hosting. Free web hosting don't provide that support and service's that paid web host provider provides to you. So if you serious about your future and want best services and support then, definately choose paid web hosting.

Best Wishes..

Thnks Regards........

Depends who you are!

If you're just testing out the hosting waters, you should definitely go with a free hosting service just to see how everything is. If you're dedicated to developing your website, just to be safe you should stick with paid hosting services.

Free/paid

Hello,

We cannot really decide like this. Basically, it depends how you want to use it. Surely you cannot use free webhosting on a site where traffic and usage is very high.
I used free hosting only on testing some sites, etc (in the starting). I prefer Paid hosting.

Hmmm... it all depends on what you want it for

Currently I prefer uscloudhosting.com's free hosting service I host my demo sites there I'm starting my own little online business and frankly I don't hat the extra cash to put out atm and uscloudhosting.com so far is pretty good I have no complaints what so ever.

I will say paid hosting is the best option to go if you have the budget to get it.

But i believe there are few free hosting site who are reliable. I believe if free hosting is offered it should be reliable too.

I just want to know your thoughts about paid or free hosting.Have you experienced being hosted by free hosting services?How did you find it compare to paid hosting?
go for paid hosting they take interest in your business because if you will earn they will also earn try theredhosting they offer very cheap rates

I prefer for a paid hosting rather than free.

Paid gives you a good customer support do not allow unexpected advertisements, and it shows your ideal and professionalism for your websites. I’m sure you don't want to come up with free but full of disgrace advertisements so awful. And for me you can use free hosting can be used for your personal work not for online businesses.

If it is an important website for you or a business site, then I recommend paid hosting. Paid hosting is stable and more reliable as compared to free hosting.

Depends what you are using it for and the quality of the free host. If you are running your business on a Website with paid accounts, then I'd go for a paid host. There are of course paid hosts and paid hosts, so make sure it is a really reliable host when you use it for your business. Easy to check out. If it is a Website that doesn't have any transactions involved then free hosting may be a good option. There aren't as many good free hosts around as there used to be but there are still some good free hosts to be found. Free hosting is also good for those people who want to try out a Website for the first time, and don't want to do the Web development on their computers.

It's a matter of expectations and requirements.

There are some free hosts (though they seem few and far between these days) that are trust worthy and reliable. If you can find one, great (I can certainly suggest a few). Now what do you expect from them? Well, they need to be funded, so you're likely going to have ads or some other requirements to meet - that's not a bad thing for something you're getting for free (if it's a good service)!

The problem many will have with free hosts, if something does go wrong, you haven't really got a leg to stand on. Most will still help to resolve the issue, it's just part of the parcel of free hosting. If you want to hold someone accountable for downtime, then you're gonna want to go with paid hosting that has some sort of compensation for downtime/issues and maybe a good backup offering.

Back