• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What mobile/cell phone you got?

Here's mine:
b150237.jpg

I would take a pic of it in my hand but... the only camera Ive got in on the phone. I don't work black magic.

Really? Awesome, would be a nice replacement of mine. I've dropped mine so many times it's falling apart. The neck strap thing has snapped out, all the bottom silver paint has wore off. It's been thro some rough times.

Really? Awesome, would be a nice replacement of mine. I've dropped mine so many times it's falling apart. The neck strap thing has snapped out, all the bottom silver paint has wore off. It's been thro some rough times.

I have just the phone, fully working, in red, no scratches :D

If you want my old MDA Compact II, you can have it :D
I'll take it lol :)

My phone is a Samsung a-437 unlocked

but...

Its in the deans office at school waiting a parent pickup which isnt gonna happen so... gotta get me a new fone :D

Its in the deans office at school waiting a parent pickup which isnt gonna happen so... gotta get me a new fone

PFtttt, demand it back. They can't keep hold of it since it's your property. It can be classed as theft.

I've got a HTC 8525 and it hasn't let me down yet. I had to do some tweaking around with the phone to get some more free space and to get rid of the lag I get on Windows Mobile 6 though.

LG enV / VX9900 ... had it since May '07. It's a good phone. The second LG I've had and it once again proves LG = Bulletproof ... I've dropped it so many times, fallen on it, etc, and it still works perfectly.

Last one got rolled on by my Jeep when I wrecked in September 2006 and still worked fine. It was in grass, but still .... a jeep.

Last edited:
I have a few phones, but the one I use is the k800i.

k800allsides.jpg

I absolutely love it; everything works the way it should, the camera is far from bad and it's very resilient.. could chuck it about all day and it would never break.

i just ordered the T-mobile Google G1 phone for my wife yesterday. waiting for it to come now. supposed to be pretty nice, so, hopefully it will live up to the expectations i have for it.

8E4FDDB4-BC56-4530-2E67ED1ED70F158C.jpg

t-mobile-g1-android-enabled-phone-announced-20080923034929715.jpg

9148-9131g1.jpg

I got a quote on the G1, £50 or something simliar with net access, 1GB/month allowance, but it's on t-mobile - and I never trust contract phones...

I need a contract phone, but everywhere I look, it's actually cheaper to stay PAYG (o2 give me free texts). It'd just be nice to have unlimited texts and a lot of web access, yanno?

Back