• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What mobile/cell phone you got?

hopefully it is good. lol. ive been waiting for this phone to come out for a couple years now, and was going to get one instead of my iphone, but, they took to long to release it. no matter, i love my iphone still, but, if i like the g1 more, i might switch.

I just ordered a new phone for use with t-mobile

f410_1-225x300.jpg

ya but the iPhones are crazy expensive on ebay. Ill stick with the winmo device for now :D

windows mobile blows. i am so glad to get rid of mine.

I love Windows Mobile. There is nothing else on the market that I like as much as WinMo. The customization element is larger than any other device and I won't be moving away from it anytime soon. I'm on my third WinMo phone.

I love Windows Mobile. There is nothing else on the market that I like as much as WinMo. The customization element is larger than any other device and I won't be moving away from it anytime soon. I'm on my third WinMo phone.

Im switching from a palm powered :p

I successfully posted my phone to Roger :D
WoOoOoOoO WoOoOoO

stupid trains on FWS :D

lol

anyway, I went into the deans office and demanded my phone back. They told me no and out of stupidity i said fine. I will blow the school up...

I was in the SRO's office for the rest of the day, strip search, and all possesion search. They even checked my phone to make sure it wasnt a bomb :O

WoOoOoOoO WoOoOoO

stupid trains on FWS :D

lol

anyway, I went into the deans office and demanded my phone back. They told me no and out of stupidity i said fine. I will blow the school up...

I was in the SRO's office for the rest of the day, strip search, and all possesion search. They even checked my phone to make sure it wasnt a bomb :O
Did you forget what country you're in?

WHY would you tell them that?

i had an mda vario, dash, adn a wing, i loved all three till i got my iphone. yes, the winmo is the most hackable, but, no need to really hack the iphone. IMO, the only thing that is really missing from the iPhone that is a disappointment is that there is no mms. other than that, i dont think i will ever go back to winmo myself. as for palmos, never been much a fan of it.

walk into a government building (cityhall?) and say that. I bet the phone will be the least of your worries :p

Back