• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What mobile/cell phone you got?

I HAD a Verizon Wireless, Samsung SCH-A930, oh wait I ran it through the washer now I have to wait a month.

New one should be a Samsung Glyde though.

I have two absolutely sexy phones :D

My work one (Infinitie) - Blackberry 8100;

blackberry8100eq6.jpg

My personal one (Personal) - MDA Compact III;

200609060114mdacompactiga3.jpg

I HAD a Verizon Wireless

What is this? John has sent me a few e-mails and at the bottom they sometimes say "Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry" or something like that!

Last edited:
I still have two phones, that I never use.

Orange C350 - This is sooo old. It was only £100 when it was released aswell. Which a few years ago, was good :p
New one should be a Samsung Glyde though.

The Gylde is exactly the same as the one I had. Only thing I can see that'll be different is maybe the OS, and the camera MP. I had the Samsung F700 But I got rid shortly after, like a month of having it. I hardly used it, was a waste of cash.

--Actually the Gylde seems LESS advanced than the one I had.

I also have the Samsung V200 This must be about 5 years oldor something now, it's a class phone, I just need a new charger for it.

The Gylde is exactly the same as the one I had. Only thing I can see that'll be different is maybe the OS, and the camera MP. I had the Samsung F700 But I got rid shortly after, like a month of having it. I hardly used it, was a waste of cash.

--Actually the Gylde seems LESS advanced than the one I had.

All I need it to do is Text and beable to AIM on it:evilb:

Motorola Q looks nice too

[x10]Brandon;1031548 said:
All I need it to do is Text and beable to AIM on it:evilb:

Motorola Q looks nice too
You may aswell not waste your money if you're using it just for that :p

iphone, original. working on getting 3g. @Brandon. if you get a phone that does more than you want, eventually, you will use the other options. they make your life easier. believe me. ;)

I have a treo650 on verizon and it sucks...looking into getting a t-mobile wing!

Back