• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Is Your Talent?

Justin_TaeKwonDo.jpg

Is that you?

no, just wanted to post a picture of some random dude because he looks totally awesome. lol, j/k, yeah, that is me. pic is about 2 years old though.

lol, i sure have. i was 180 lbs there, and now i am 250 lbs. :S so, needless to say, i am working out again, and starting to lose weight.

lol, i was at 280, and it was less than 2 years. :( that is how much my metabilism slowed down after not practicing. but, as fast as i gained the weight, i lose it twice as fast when i work out. right before i started teaching again about 4 years ago, i was at 245, and i went down to 185 in just under 2 months. lol, so, i am not to worried.

I've always been interested in martial arts. When I was an itty bitty kid, maybe 4 or 5 years old, I remember my mom brought me somewhere to start lessons, but she pulled me after one. I don't remember why.

I'm kind of embarrassed to just go roll up on some place and start up. I get this feeling that everyone will be like Nelson when they see me just starting out, ya know? Unless I was around some people I knew, I'd be a little more self-confident. So maybe I should get some friends to do it with me ... (cue idea lightbulb)

i also 4ogot 2 say that my other talents are:

1. to eat a lot of junk food!!!
2. to do lots of magic tricks/to watch magic tricks

DAVID BLAINE IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!

Screwing what up ? :lol: (Yeah It's teenage humor but wtf :p)
Everything.

Yesterday I accidentally uploaded a fresh copy of MyBB over an already running copy of MyBB. I only realised the mistake when it was half way done. (It was SmartFTP's fault though, I typed in the correct username but it somehow used the old username from it's history.)

I've always been interested in martial arts. When I was an itty bitty kid, maybe 4 or 5 years old, I remember my mom brought me somewhere to start lessons, but she pulled me after one. I don't remember why.

I'm kind of embarrassed to just go roll up on some place and start up. I get this feeling that everyone will be like Nelson when they see me just starting out, ya know? Unless I was around some people I knew, I'd be a little more self-confident. So maybe I should get some friends to do it with me ... (cue idea lightbulb)

Your mom probably pulled you out because of cost, which can run up as high as $200/mo. plus costs of the uniform, belts, testing, boards, and misc. fees. Some people just can't justify spending that money on a 4 or 5 year old. It's cheaper to put them in soccer or football.

As far as your fear of embarrassment. There's nothing to worry about. Nobody will laugh at you. First, it would be disrespectful, but more importantly everyone was in your spot on their first day. In fact, I still remember my first day. Sitting on the bench in my new uniform that my mom didn't iron so you could see how it had been folded with my white belt poorly tied around my waist watching the previous class. But each day I got better and better and then I earned my black belt

The martial arts school I use to go to had a "buddy day" where two friends could join together for the price of one (for the first month or so) and it worked good for them. Maybe you should look around and see if you find a place like that and drag ...err... take a friend with you.

really, you got nothing to be afraid of. i have never met anyone to be like Nelson in the studio. they all atarted somewhere, and if anything, they will try to help you get better, not poke fun at you. good luck at beginning.

I used to go to Karate. It sucked. I could do with finding a new hobby though. I'm planning to go to Italy during the winter and go snowboarding and pizza eating. Just need to find some people to go with, might go with people from school.

heads up: Italy has only rectangular pizza

It's a myth its the round pizza's paradise with pizzerias at every corner.
I've seen only one during my visit there, and it was selling rectangular pizza :p

heads up: Italy has only rectangular pizza

It's a myth its the round pizza's paradise with pizzerias at every corner.
I've seen only one during my visit there, and it was selling rectangular pizza :p

We hide the real pizzas from tourists.

Back