• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Is Your Talent?

yeah, tell me about it. that is what i grew up on. my grandma makes the best pizza ever.

*off topic*
Robert, where do you live, your location says FL, but, you talk like you are living in Italy. also, are you Italian?

Heh - I like rectangular pizza. More for your money, you get the friggen corners. And I loove thin pizzas. Not so sure about the lack of sauce though, as MCT said. Looking forward to the snow though :) Anyone been there, for snowboarding?

When I was in high school they organized this sightseeing trip to Italy at the end of the year to complete our italian lessons.

Teachers hated me though for disclosing there is no age minimum for alcohol there. So they agreed to let us drink, and let me tell you getting drunk with your teachers is a weird feeling :p

On the pizza topic, the pizza I saw had tomato sauce on it.

Oh, if you are in rome near the vatican make sure to drop by that ice cream store. Bestest ice cream ever.

I was going to actually mention that in my earlier post, but wasn't sure if you remembered that night.

now that sounds creepy, especially if 2 men are talking about something that happened @ night!!!

Back