• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what is your dream in your life?

More like a species

Interesting. I just looked up a video of chavs on youtube, and it matched a weird mix of our prep upper-middle-class to upper-class culture with a dose of ghetto.

We have it too, just not a name for it.

You mention 'upper', 'middle' & 'class' in there, you need to remove them from any description for chav.

Chav's don't nor will they work, they normally don't come from homes where anyone does - not because they're rich because they think the world owes it to them to pay for their drugs/drink/fashion?/jewellery/NASA sized TV's/games consoles/etc.

Weekly food shopping list, 2 cases of Pot Noodles, 1 pint of milk, 1 loaf of bread (supermarkets cheapest) - the rest is takeaways (usually paying for delivery as they can't be arsed), maybe something for the baby/kids.

Everywhere they go is in taxis, they can also afford to club it, usually due to resetting large screen TV's which they absolutely must have in every room in their council house (all on at once showing Jeremy Kyle).

Their language is their own, made up mainly of grunts and expletives.

An all round sub-culture from normal humans, and to cut the politics short brought about by the very political party that was originally meant to be for the working people. Good old Tony Blair and Gordon Brown and the rest, their legacy to the UK.

THE CHAV

You mention 'upper', 'middle' & 'class' in there, you need to remove them from any description for chav.

Chav's don't nor will they work, they normally don't come from homes where anyone does - not because they're rich because they think the world owes it to them to pay for their drugs/drink/fashion?/jewellery/NASA sized TV's/games consoles/etc.

Weekly food shopping list, 2 cases of Pot Noodles, 1 pint of milk, 1 loaf of bread (supermarkets cheapest) - the rest is takeaways (usually paying for delivery as they can't be arsed), maybe something for the baby/kids.

Everywhere they go is in taxis, they can also afford to club it, usually due to resetting large screen TV's which they absolutely must have in every room in their council house (all on at once showing Jeremy Kyle).

Their language is their own, made up mainly of grunts and expletives.

An all round sub-culture from normal humans, and to cut the politics short brought about by the very political party that was originally meant to be for the working people. Good old Tony Blair and Gordon Brown and the rest, their legacy to the UK.

THE CHAV
"Upper middle class" being their families, where they came from, here I mean. But yeah, I know a lot of people like that, unfortunately. Their parents did well and gave them the world, and they flushed it down the toilet to be welfare -----s. Others, the family lineage welfare -----s, exist here, but it's mostly the spoiled children who turn out that way here.

Makes me sick. I come from a working class family. The working class gets the finger pointed at them for being welfare -----s here all the time, but I see the welfare wh0res mostly coming from rich families where daddy didn't give them a trust fund.

So in short, we apparently don't have your chavs, but we do have our own chavs. It sucks, right?

Last edited:
My only dream is to get a reputed job. Ahh I am waiting for my dream job.

In other words, your dream is to become a slave to a system of labor compensation intended to allow a relatively small group of individuals to amass wealth while most people are given an "allowance" that's "fair" and if they want more pay, better treatment on the job, a right to free healthcare as a basic human right, or maybe food stamps when they lose their job due to conditions beyond their control, they're called "leeches" and "lazy"?

Brilliant. I'll call you Cog 7892-B

By the way, my name's Ben and I'm the resident Anarchist-Communist.

Don't worry, I'm looking for a minion. I'll have you calling for the abolition of private land ownership, common (NOT STATE) ownership of the means of production, abolition of currency, free association, and a decentralized network of communities of direct democracy without elected or appointed 'leaders' in no time. Feel free to submit your application for minionship at any time.

In the meantime, please read Pyotr Kropotkin's "The Conquest of Bread" as homework. That should be a decent starting point.

Here's a good summary of free association from wikipedia:
The concept of free association, however, becomes more clear around the concept of the proletariat. The proletarian is someone who has no property nor any means of production and, therefore, to survive, sells the only thing that he has, his abilities (the labour power), to those owning the means of production. The existence of individuals deprived of property, deprived of livelihood, allows owners (or capitalists) to find in the market an object of consumption that thinks and acts (human abilities), which they use in order to accumulate increasingly capital in exchange for the wage that maintains the survival of the proletarians. The relationship between proletarians and owners of the means of production is thereby a forced association in which the proletarian is only free to sell his labor power, in order to survive. By selling his productive capacity in exchange for the wage which ensures survival, the proletarian puts his practical activity under the will of the buyer (the owner), becoming alienated from his/her own actions and products, in a relationship of domination and exploitation. Free association would be the form of society created if private property was abolished in order to allow individuals to freely dispose of the means of production, which would bring about an end to class society, i.e. there would be no more owners neither proletarians, nor state, but only freely associated individuals.

Yes, the minion thing was irony.

Last edited:
damn, Ben went off. RUN!!!!!!!!!

oh-snap.jpg

In other words, your dream is to become a slave to a system of labor compensation intended to allow a relatively small group of individuals to amass wealth while most people are given an "allowance" that's "fair" and if they want more pay, better treatment on the job, a right to free healthcare as a basic human right, or maybe food stamps when they lose their job due to conditions beyond their control, they're called "leeches" and "lazy"?

Brilliant. I'll call you Cog 7892-B
OK, you can then call me Cog 7892-C. By the way, how do you suggest one makes your living as a non-cog in the wheel?
:robot2:

Wait - normal car is 1600cc and below? I can't even think of a car here (except maybe a Honda Civic) with an engine that small. I mean, ----, my 1991 Honda Prelude is 2100cc.

NA engines are typically much larger than their European and Asian counterparts. Even for the same model car.

Btw, the new Chevy Cruze(which isn't a bad car, imo) comes with a 1.4L turbo 130hp. And gets 35+ mpg.

anyways, my dream is to die like a man. IE go down swinging, or guns blazing, or in a fiery motorcycle crash. The one thing I absolutely don't want to die of is old age and boredom. That's why I bought a ZX6R motorcycle :)

Read up on anarchist communism and insurrectionary anarchism instead of asking me silly questions
Nah .... too much hard work. I'll rather accept my lot as a non-cog slave for now. Next step after that is pushing a shopping trolley in Stanley Park, Vancouver and living with the birds, ducks, skunks and squirrels.
:bandit2:

Nah .... too much hard work. I'll rather accept my lot as a non-cog slave for now. Next step after that is pushing a shopping trolley in Stanley Park, Vancouver and living with the birds, ducks, skunks and squirrels.
:bandit2:

Hey! You can embrace illegalism at that point! That's always fun.

Back