• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is going on with Valuablehost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some site access documents, they are being sent ASAP. I definetly know this is an inconvenience, and i apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and your sites.

You paid for 1 year of hosting, and i am intent on giving you 1 year of trouble less and feature packed hosting. Over the next weeks you should see a huge difference in the service and the way it is conducted.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost

Last edited:
Please note that this isn't the valuablehost support forum. If you have specific support questions/requests, please email valueable host *directly* and do *not* post them to the forum.

Any further support requests/answers will be removed.

I understand what you're saying, HostEXP. But PLEASE hurry up, because longer downtime might damage my business a lot. I moved from another host to Vhost last month because I got into the same troubles there. Now my site is down for two weeks in five weeks time.

Hope to get your setup e-mail really soon.

Marco

No update yet. I have not received any new email yet on the completion of the move. :( It is Friday 9:51 am). The last email that I got from them was that it will be done at the end of Thursday. Another deadline promise is out the window again :(

I remembered that I once went to WorldZone webhost forum and saw how many people were upset at their server move and I was glad that I was not hosted with them at the time. Now I cannot believe that this is happening to me.

Sometimes in life, what you hate most will happen to you. :(

Sorry you should recieve a update soon. Once everything is resolved everything will go back to normal with some extra services...

I know

I know Chicken did not want this update.

All Valuablehost namebased accounts are live and ready to go.

This is my update.

All measures please contact valuablehost

Joe

hi,

"We can give you your account details now so you can access your account."

but when i emailed you i didnt receive it. i dont care about the transfer of files anymore (for now) i just want to re-upload on my own. then maybe if your moving of files is successful (i'd like my old files to be put on "old" folder)

please just give us the info on how to access our site!

Oh oh... a few hours to go and then I can 'celebrate' a full week of downtime of my site...

Please HostEXP, I am waiting for my account details and I guess your other clients are as well. I received your message that told me to reply to you - and I did. That was 6 hours ago and still haven't received anything... :nervous:

I am wondering if there are other host that experienced this kind of troubles with moving to another server. I also experienced the server troubles of Directoris a few weeks ago. So this is my second nightmare! Is downtime during a server move a common problem for hosts?

99% of hosts that i know who have moved from one noc to another noc or from one server too another server do it within 24 to 48 hours. A week is unacceptable and shouldnt be tolerated.

Well I got my new account instructions earlier this morning, but now I'm having major packet loss problems (between 30 and 50%) with the new server.

Could someone post the account details on here, except for username and pass? They should be the same for all customers pretty much.

Well

Just so you know the new server is on a identical Yipes Connection, which hasnt been down in 4months.

We are showing no packet loss.

Also Technics I dont understand you. You continue to post negative comments that just add fire to the flame. This is not real professional.

Joe

Well, it is his opinion and to be honest, one I share. While I like HostEXP (he's a good guy), this move doesn't seem to have been handled well at all. Once it is up and going however, hopefully it will just be a lesson learned...

The person asked a genuine question, how long does it normally take. I told him how long it normally takes webhosts to do this kind of move. A week simply isnt acceptable so how have i done something wrong? i still think valuablehost is a good host, just a week to move and keep changing deadlines is a bit much.

The biggest problem with this move is that it was supposed to be done like Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday, and now its Saturday and I still have my site down. And, then to top it off, ValuableHost keeps passing the blame on to that other guy. I think we deserve a lot more features for this week of downtime.

Has anybody gotten their account details? If you have, please post it here so we can use it as a template to access our accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back