• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What has happened to OptikHosting?

lillybet

Bought a reseller package from this company and they seem to have 'disappeared' - has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks Duport - I have only been with them for a while and they seem to be good as they gave a {unasked} for refund for downtime - I know they are cheap :eek:) but its a little worrying sites I own being down over the last few days - As their own site is also down I thought I would try here to see if you guys with your 'eyes on the ball' know anything recent

I may well be- I was paying $5 per month - I would be willing to pay a little more - ideally looking for 500MB storage and 50MB bandwidth per month - this is a reseller account I am after by the way

Last edited:
Hi There

We can offer you :

1 GB Space
100 GB Traffic

$5.00/month

This is a special promotion for you!

This is a reselleraccount and can be setup within minutes!

Contact us : info@nevacious.com if you are interested.

UNIQUE : DAILY BACKUPS 100% FREE!

Kind Regards
Danny D.
NevaCious

Last edited:
50MB bandwidth are you sure? Could offer something like the below around the $5 range

Custom Reseller Package

• 2000MB Diskspace
• 30GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $4.95
[View reseller plan information]

All come complete with:

• 14 day money back guarantee • cPanel Pro (10) / WHM • 20 extra cPanel languages
• RVSkin's (16 extra styles) • Advanced spam protection • Weekly backup's

Fax 0870 7051416 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Dear

Yes, you can transfer your domain to us, you only have to update the nameservers and everything will start working automaticly!

Thank you
Danny Depuydt.
NevaCious

Last edited:
Signed up at NevaCious.com

They were quickest off the ball thats all - so thanks to all others who offered!!! - fingers crossed for me at NevaCious.com )o)

We are selling hosting since 2003 , and we are still on the market :) IF we would be selling a bad product, we would be bankrupt by now.

lillybet-- We had some problems w/ SYN attacks, and our previous server host couldn't get their act together. We're now w/ ThePlanet-- one of the top server companies around. We're running a Dual Xeon 2.8ghz server with one gigabyte of ram and dual 80 gigabyte hard drives. All current / cancelled clients get the first month free on the new server, I hope you'll consider us again in the future. ThePlanet is known for their amazing uptime, so downtime should be nearly null for now on.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

Last edited:
cyberoptik said:
lillybet-- We had some problems w/ SYN attacks, and our previous server host couldn't get their act together. We're now w/ ThePlanet-- one of the top server companies around. We're running a Dual Xeon 2.8ghz server with one gigabyte of ram and dual 80 gigabyte hard drives. All current / cancelled clients get the first month free on the new server, I hope you'll consider us again in the future. ThePlanet is known for their amazing uptime, so uptime should be nearly null for now on.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

The client is already hosted at NevaCious :)

Back