• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to NevaCious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if my backup comments said otherwise, Nevacious really is a good company. It happens to the best of us.

Nevacious does indeed have a reputation of being a Great Hosting Company. Their customer service from what I've seen with the activity in this forum and others along with customer testimonials seems to be nothing short of Amazing! Best of luck Nevacious!

With that said, true redundancy consists of everything being separated, this includes geographical separations as well.

All webhosts should know this and Utzcrazy is absolutely correct please don't flame him.

I'm sure Nevacious will take steps to have off site redundancy in effect after all of this.

I'd hope he already would, because then he would have all the data in tact. Thanks for the comments hotweelz :)

utcrazy said:
I'd hope he already would, because then he would have all the data in tact. Thanks for the comments hotweelz :)

Well, all data is intact and our new servers have been ordered.

We are leaving Leaseweb and we would never suggest them to anyone.
I will post the entire story once the move is complete.

They are the biggest corrupt server provider I've ever used.

so you did keep some sort of offsite backup then? Or is the DC just being nice. I'd probably only reccomend The Planet and Verio for DC's of choice.

The website I have with Nevacious is like, not online, I can't log on to my control panel and the ticking system isn't working :frown2: Whatever problems they may be having, by cheezes, I hope they're resolved soon. I'm losing precious visitors and even more precious $$$ :cry2: Oh my reputation!! Oh the humanity!!

Manga said:
The website I have with Nevacious is like, not online, I can't log on to my control panel and the ticking system isn't working :frown2: Whatever problems they may be having, by cheezes, I hope they're resolved soon. I'm losing precious visitors and even more precious $$$ :cry2: Oh my reputation!! Oh the humanity!!

Please sent me a mail or PM with your URL in it so we can look into this issue.

Thank you

Danny

I sent an email to customercare and also to sales since I wasn't sure if letters sent to customercare are answered because of the preferred ticketing system.

OMG! OMG!! OMFG!!! I received a reply and they say my site was deleted!! There has been a grave misunderstanding I'm sure - a communication breakdown. I've sent an email back which I hope explains all and sees my account restored.

FCUK!! I AM SOOO MIFFED!

(omg = oh my goodness, omfg = oh my freaking goodness, fcuk = french connection uk)

Last edited:
Ya that was pretty confusing y u link FrenchConnection UK to that site, it looked pretty obvious, well anyway, best of luck to your site.

I'm sure they had their reasons to delete it.

The server works fine now, so what ever they did seems to have fixed the issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back