• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think your fellow FWS'ians look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Giancarlo

Yep.. so to add to my ego, I look okay?

And some say I look three years too young to be 17.
nice hair.. what's that style?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I dunno. Just the way I like it, not sure what it looks like... actually, it does look like something forty years old. *sigh*
reminds me of Spock... or moe from the three stooges.. actually no, reminds me of jim carrey in dumb and dumber..:biggrin2:

Originally posted by stu
reminds me of Spock... or moe from the three stooges.. actually no, reminds me of jim carrey in dumb and dumber..:biggrin2:

I thought you would say one of the Beetles... ;)

Well, not the dead one. :confused2
And paul kind of sucks these days. Times they are achanging. :(

Due to the overwhelming demand and literally thousands of emails I've received begging me to do so, I'll give in and post a picture of me, even though it's a couple of years old: here.

Sorry, no autographs. :p

Bah... George Harrison is dying (read it in readers digest). All that is left of one of the greatest bands ever is Ringo Starr's crappy drumming and Paul's hippy shit. Imagine.

Originally posted by Hoth
Due to the overwhelming demand and literally thousands of emails I've received begging me to do so, I'll give in and post a picture of me, even though it's a couple of years old: here.

Sorry, no autographs. :p
nice hair... what's that style? :biggrin2:

Originally posted by stu
nice hair... what's that style? :biggrin2:

It's the imitation bowl-over-the-head style... very daring, very trend setting. Look for it to become amazingly popular soon.

Originally posted by Hoth

It's the imitation bowl-over-the-head style... very daring, very trend setting. Look for it to become amazingly popular soon.

I agree, it is daring... but I don't think it will become popular anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back