• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think your fellow FWS'ians look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastActionHero

WBBMods.com
NLC
I know how LeX, Nick, NC_Tom, SuperMoo, Czar and Giancarlo look like.

What do you think I/others look like? Imagine and post.

Me?! I've never posted my picture to the public before... :confused:

Once I attached a pic of my classmate. But that wasn't me.

Originally posted by LeX
Me?! I've never posted my picture to the public before... :confused:

Once I attached a pic of my classmate. But that wasn't me.

Somebody else had posted your pic. It happened a long time back. I think they dug up the pic from your personal page or something. It was you in front of your comp taken with a webcam. You were wearing a hat.

Sorry, LAH, that must've been somebody else, because:

1. I don't have a webcam
2. I don't have a personal page
3. I don't wear hats inside the house

Hey LAH, if you cast your mind back a couple of months you might remember me too ;)

WHAT? Have you been here before? Scammed us for two welcomes? :devious2:

Well, as you know I'm cute and furry. ;)
Actually I've been, very appropriately, described as sexually appetizing. :eek: :D

Ahem!

Actually LAH and I are old 'buddies' so don't worry mate....you didn't welcome me twice....or did you?????

Everyone says I look like that redhead Alysa from American Pie and that I act like her too :( I don't have red hair though, it's brown with blonde streaks :)

PS - That's Gian? That's the guy who plans to take over the world with the intelligence learned from Economics class and propaganda? Excuse me....

::mmmrph::

ummm....

:)

Last edited:
Originally posted by LastActionHero
Somebody else had posted your pic. It happened a long time back. I think they dug up the pic from your personal page or something. It was you in front of your comp taken with a webcam. You were wearing a hat.
you're thinking of the picture of nick i found way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back