• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Android Phone + Plan Would YOU choose?

If you're on welfare

Supplemental Security Income is not Welfare. People say it's welfare, but it's merely a spin-off; and has harsh restrictions over "straight-up" welfare. Also note that i've tried keeping jobs, even volunteer ones, and it simply doesn't work out if I'm "pushed," into doing something that I've tried over and over again, I get angry, and I start hurting people physically, and ultimately, I would be sent to jail.

Seeing as most of you are trolls, I'm sure you could just get someone else to feed YOUR mental disability by feeding off others'; but being the Autism person I am, I can't simply turn a blind-eye to your taunts and jabs. I look at the finer details, and you exploit that for your own personal humor.

Thank you,
and good[strike]night[/strike]bye.

P.S: I am well aware of the other plans, and plan to take advantage of a 450 Minute plan from Verizon. (39.99 USD/mo) and their unlimited Data Plan (29.99 USD/mo.) Costing me 69.98 USD/mo. However, due to me removing my landline, and bumping down my internet speed to 1 MB/sec, this will be less out-of-spending than other plans that offer some of the same.

P.S.S: This is the last time I'm explaining the problems with "pushing" me to beyond my limits. Reminding me, nagging me, pushing me to do something "right" over and over, is not how my mind likes it. If you can't handle it, fine, I'll leave, seeing as you can't as the employer of said job. This is just like how someone on the forums for the MMORPG I currently play feels about the game: "The game can't adapt to me, so I'm suggesting it should, by adding certain functionality that even the original taiwan version does not have and never will have." Simply put, my game is like me, it can't be melded, try tethering my inability to be molded to your job to another comparison, you'd be surprised at how many things you can come up with. Also, so long and thanks for all the fish.

Last edited:
If I'm "pushed," into doing something that I've tried over and over again, I get angry, and I start hurting people physically, and ultimately, I would be sent to jail.

What in the hell??? Nobody enjoys work... that's why it's call WORK. I mean, it can be enjoyable at times given the circumstances, but ultimately, nobody wants to face the daily grind. You force yourself to because $$$ makes the world go 'round. Do you think I actually WANT to get out of bed every morning and go deal with a bunch of inconsiderate a-holes for 8 hours and then come home in the evening after the day has already been shot to hell? I do it because I have to. Because I have a family to support. Because I have bills to pay, utilities to take care of, and a mortgage that's not going to pay itself. I could choose to not work because I get angry and start punching people in the face, but then not only myself, but my fiancee, my son, and my unborn son would all be screwed. Nobody is going to just hand me a check because I have anger issues and don't know how to control them. They have a condition for everything these days. Anybody could jump on the free money bandwagon if they try hard enough. And you know what else, most Autism cases are a load of BS. The vast majority of "autistic" children are simply those who didn't get their asses beat at an early age and were unable to learn any kind of dicipline.

Seeing as most of you are trolls, I'm sure you could just get someone else to feed YOUR mental disability by feeding off others'; but being the Autism person I am, I can't simply turn a blind-eye to your taunts and jabs. I look at the finer details, and you exploit that for your own personal humor.

I don't think anybody was taunting you. What Ben is angry at is that you're getting money given to you by the government designed to allow you to live, yet you seem to be able to afford an upper range contract.

It's similar to giving money to a charity only to find out the owner just bought a new bmw.

^^ 100% agree with the above!

And don't take this the wrong way, but have you tried anger management classes? The fact that you are able to participate here on FWS and provide such a positive contribution to the community tells me you have no problems working with others. You merely have no patience and maybe need to seek professional anger management help. We all have flaws - I'm not attacking you, by any means.

I don't think anybody was taunting you. What Ben is angry at is that you're getting money given to you by the government designed to allow you to live, yet you seem to be able to afford an upper range contract.

It's similar to giving money to a charity only to find out the owner just bought a new bmw.

i concur

Supplemental Security Income is not Welfare. People say it's welfare, but it's merely a spin-off; and has harsh restrictions over "straight-up" welfare. Also note that i've tried keeping jobs, even volunteer ones, and it simply doesn't work out if I'm "pushed," into doing something that I've tried over and over again, I get angry, and I start hurting people physically, and ultimately, I would be sent to jail.

Thank you,
and good[strike]night[/strike]bye.

P.S: I am well aware of the other plans, and plan to take advantage of a 450 Minute plan from Verizon. (39.99 USD/mo) and their unlimited Data Plan (29.99 USD/mo.) Costing me 69.98 USD/mo. However, due to me removing my landline, and bumping down my internet speed to 1 MB/sec, this will be less out-of-spending than other plans that offer some of the same.

P.S.S: This is the last time I'm explaining the problems with "pushing" me to beyond my limits. Reminding me, nagging me, pushing me to do something "right" over and over, is not how my mind likes it. If you can't handle it, fine, I'll leave, seeing as you can't as the employer of said job. This is just like how someone on the forums for the MMORPG I currently play feels about the game: "The game can't adapt to me, so I'm suggesting it should, by adding certain functionality that even the original taiwan version does not have and never will have." Simply put, my game is like me, it can't be melded, try tethering my inability to be molded to your job to another comparison, you'd be surprised at how many things you can come up with. Also, so long and thanks for all the fish.

You're well aware of your shortcomings. It's nothing to take advantage of that and control yourself. I used to be nearly homeless when I was 12-13, but my father worked to get us a place to live that wasn't a ----ty hotel. Never once did we go on government support.

It sounds like you just need your --- kicked a few times so you stop -----ing about work. Work isn't always fun, god damn.
You sound like a little spoiled brat right now.

Last edited:
I like the way this thread turned, it shows an actual lifeblood in this community. Refreshing. To Ben and those trying to counsel him, if he is truly autistic, I can assure you that it is useless. Although I agree that ADD is often misdiagnosed in children, autism is a very distinct neurological disorder which is rarely misdiagnosed in the same way because it is so distinct. Beating an autistic child will not help (many can't stand any touching or they will violently lash out), but a lot of autistic people can live functional lives through therapy. I would recommend this to you, Darkblood. However, as I previously stated, you are unlikely to take our advice. It is unfortunate that you were unable to grow up outside of your family who seem to just fight over welfare. Best of luck.

Reference: Relative is an CYCW.

I work the ---- out of my --- to pay for my $50 contract (780 mins, 50 sms, unlimited 3G and blackberry service, still awesome). I somehow expect the rest of the people to do the same.

Man I hate being pushed, but you know what I hate more? Conformism. So I have to agree with Ben here. Get anger managment classes or DO SOMETHING. People will tell you every day of your life you can't do this or that, it depends on you whether you take welfare from the government or you actually try to push your own boundaries.

EDIT: I just realiced who you are (I knew you by your other username) and read your whole argument. you're just a lazy dude

Last edited:
You're just a lazy dude.
Not only him, but the millions of other lazy asses who are milking the damn system. I work between 40 to 50 hours in any given week. Uncle Sam takes about 18% to 20% of what I make.... for what?! I understand we need to pay taxes to fund the armed services, pay for infrastructure, etc. But you know what else I am paying for???? Lazy ----s who won't work! (I understand there TRUELY are people who NEED help because they actually ARE disabled, or unable to work.) Autism is NOT an excuse to get free money. You can't work because you don't like being told what to do??? Get the ---- over it! Welcome to the real world! You don't want to (or can't) work with other people??? Get a damn job as a security guard working 3rd shift at some abandoned factory, sitting on your --- all by yourself. Those kinds of jobs exist too, ya know? And how do I know this? Because I've worked them before, so I know first hand. Make an honest living you lazy ---!

The damn government makes it too easy to coast by without doing ----. What? You have 10 illegitimate kids but 10 different fathers?? Here, have some free money! In addition to that, we'll give you housing AND pay for all your bills AND cover all of your prescriptions too! You can't work because you get angry too easily? Here, we'll give you some free money. Wow. You got laid off last year? And you still haven't found a job? That's okay, we'll extend your unemployment benefits for another 2 years even though you're perfectly capable of flipping burgers for Ronald McDonald. We understand that you'd rather sit at home and receive ALL of your entitled money rather than working part time and getting supplemented for the rest.

I can't stand free loaders and thanks a lot to our government for making it so easy. TANF.... temporary assistance for needy families. HA! I know of people who take their debit cards, extract their TANF funds and then use it to buy booze, cigarettes and drugs. Every damn person on any kind of assistance should be drug tested. If they test positive, they're done. No more money. If they've been on assitance for more than a few months and they're not putting any effort into bettering their situation... pull the plug, they're done. This ---- pisses me off.

Finally ending my rant here. I understand there ARE autistic people who truely have a neurological disorder. But at the same time, it's kind of funny how this day in age about 1 in 100 children is now diagnosed with autism. What in the hell is going on here? I'll tell you. Autism is becomming a cover-up for social disorders that are brought on by bad parrenting. Little Johnny won't sit still in class and he's being mean to the other children, he must be autistic. Little Susie keep disrrupting everybody and can't seem to finish her homework on time, she must be autistic too. BS!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/US-autism-6-17-1996-2007.png
Number of children per 1000 that is diagnosed with Autism.

Last edited:
Not only him, but the millions of other lazy asses who are milking the damn system. I work between 40 to 50 hours in any given week. Uncle Sam takes about 18% to 20% of what I make.... for what?! I understand we need to pay taxes to fund the armed services, pay for infrastructure, etc. But you know what else I am paying for???? Lazy ----s who won't work! (I understand there TRUELY are people who NEED help because they actually ARE disabled, or unable to work.) Autism is NOT an excuse to get free money. You can't work because you don't like being told what to do??? Get the ---- over it! Welcome to the real world! You don't want to (or can't) work with other people??? Get a damn job as a security guard working 3rd shift at some abandoned factory, sitting on your --- all by yourself. Those kinds of jobs exist too, ya know? And how do I know this? Because I've worked them before, so I know first hand. Make an honest living you lazy ---!

The damn government makes it too easy to coast by without doing ----. What? You have 10 illegitimate kids but 10 different fathers?? Here, have some free money! In addition to that, we'll give you housing AND pay for all your bills AND cover all of your prescriptions too! You can't work because you get angry too easily? Here, we'll give you some free money. Wow. You got laid off last year? And you still haven't found a job? That's okay, we'll extend your unemployment benefits for another 2 years even though you're perfectly capable of flipping burgers for Ronald McDonald. We understand that you'd rather sit at home and receive ALL of your entitled money rather than working part time and getting supplemented for the rest.

I can't stand free loaders and thanks a lot to our government for making it so easy. TANF.... temporary assistance for needy families. HA! I know of people who take their debit cards, extract their TANF funds and then use it to buy booze, cigarettes and drugs. Every damn person on any kind of assistance should be drug tested. If they test positive, they're done. No more money. If they've been on assitance for more than a few months and they're not putting any effort into bettering their situation... pull the plug, they're done. This ---- pisses me off.

Finally ending my rant here. I understand there ARE autistic people who truely have a neurological disorder. But at the same time, it's kind of funny how this day in age about 1 in 100 children is now diagnosed with autism. What in the hell is going on here? I'll tell you. Autism is becomming a cover-up for social disorders that are brought on by bad parrenting. Little Johnny won't sit still in class and he's being mean to the other children, he must be autistic. Little Susie keep disrrupting everybody and can't seem to finish her homework on time, she must be autistic too. BS!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/US-autism-6-17-1996-2007.png
Number of children per 1000 that is diagnosed with Autism.

I agree with you a 100%. Plus this guy seems to be 24/7 online and has problems with many FWS members.. What I see here is a lazy spoiled little fat bastard who can't make a dime by himself

All these are good which are mentioned by you but T- Mobile is pretty good and I am using this service in my android phone and I don’t have any issue about it I’m pretty satisfied.

Back