• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Were is WW-Host?

There are to many newbie unpro hosts, it really is becomming a problem, they offer hosting for extreme prices ,and this only makes the quality lower, another problem is that all good hosts have to lower their prices again to stay competitive, this can result in slower support etc because there is no money left to hire staff.

I agree. However, anyone with any sense knows to avoid hosts that charge less per month than it costs to have a hamburger at McDonalds. Sadly there are a huge number of people out there who do fall for it, take the risk and then get upset when their money and site disappears a couple of months later.

I really hope that all those newbies selling crap go bankrupt real soon...

The problem is that more keep appearing. I guess all the good hosts need to work on educating those looking for hosting but unfortunately it is hard to convince someone that the cheaper host is ripping them off.

I think most of the time the problem is these hosts are reselling other people's services, or are on a reseller account. If their reseller provider or whoever they are reselling dosen't know their stuff, then all their clients get screwed.

Everyone unfortunately has to learn from their own mistakes of course. Everyone starts some where. I started about 7 months ago and I am still alive. I am however very seriously thinking of ending all ties with WW-Host aka Josh aka Elite-Webhost. Lets just make a pact that we will never do this stuff to our customers.

Regards,

I am kinda of confused here, wouldn't offering free webhosting put the market of hosting down more than a person going out of business, I understand that going out of business or poor customer support hurts other businesses. But in my opinion offering free hosting hurts more businesses than lower prices. I mean you offer free hosting, than why pay for paid hosting. I would say this would hurt other hosting businesses more than someone going bankrupt or going down because of bad business choices.

Just my 2 cents

nullnic

I offer free hosting to people I think that deserve it. As long as I can afford it than I am cool with it. However if someone wants paid hosting from me than I will make them an enticing offer as well.

Regards,

But in my opinion offering free hosting hurts more businesses than lower prices. I mean you offer free hosting, than why pay for paid hosting.

Free hosts are very unreliable. Support is very limited, uptime is normally below 95% and you normally have to display a banner or button ad.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have so far haven't had any complaints and once I find someone new to do business with then I won't have to worry anymore. I may not have ten ways to get ahold of me or my staff but we check email regularly and reply when something has been sent.

Regards,

Ok WW-Hosting just PMed me and he said this:

Code:
Hi,
I am aware that you are very unhappy with our services and I am very sorry. We are fixing the cPanel license, Fantastico, and RVSkins right now. I plan on getting things figured out soon so please just try to get through this month. After this month I suggest you go with another provider as we are going out of business.

Thanks and sorry again!

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Thats really Messed up...
If any of you people can offer me a dedicated server that will be great... I paid Him $95 dollars and now he wont give it back.. so i need a new unmanaged dedicated server at that price and lower price too.

thanks so much.

Last edited:
When did you get that? That is more than I got. Dang, I am glad I didn't resend him my money.

Regards

We did send him a pm about his current customers and the offer we would give his current customers, but does not seem he wants to do that. Just to let everyone know there was a offer to help his current customers.

Nullnic

No offense but whether he wants to or not doesn't mean that his current customers can find someone else by themselfs. I am going to be looking for someone new probably by the beginning of this week.

Regards,

jcws649 said:
Ok WW-Hosting just PMed me and he said this:

Code:
Hi,
I am aware that you are very unhappy with our services and I am very sorry. We are fixing the cPanel license, Fantastico, and RVSkins right now. I plan on getting things figured out soon so please just try to get through this month. After this month I suggest you go with another provider as we are going out of business.

Thanks and sorry again!

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Thats really Messed up...
If any of you people can offer me a dedicated server that will be great... I paid Him $95 dollars and now he wont give it back.. so i need a new unmanaged dedicated server at that price and lower price too.

thanks so much.

Well that didnt make alot of sense if he is asking you to try to get through the month but then says they will be going out of business. :rolleyes2
Did they offer any sort of guarantee that you might possibly qualify for? As a last resort if you paid by CC then you may want to contact your issuing bank and explain to them. They can usually do a chargeback for services not rendered. You would get your refund and the host would also be charged a fee on top of your refund.

Martie said:
Well that didnt make alot of sense if he is asking you to try to get through the month but then says they will be going out of business. :rolleyes2
Did they offer any sort of guarantee that you might possibly qualify for? As a last resort if you paid by CC then you may want to contact your issuing bank and explain to them. They can usually do a chargeback for services not rendered. You would get your refund and the host would also be charged a fee on top of your refund.

No.. Unfortunally i paid with paypal.. i contacted them already.

thanks.

I guess Josh felt guilty when it came to me. He sent me back my money but yet set up my new account. I am glad I didn't send him my money back through paypal. I did call paypal and they did confirm he sent the money back. I guess come monday or tuesday I will be shopping for a new provider.

Regards,

Hi there

We gave an agreement with Josh , to takeover the current clients under the same conditions they had with Elite-Webhost.net, the domain will also be pointing to our servers, so users with a subdomain can continue using this subdomain, unless they prefer to change it into a .nevacious domain.

Altrough, you are free to go with any other host.
But if you wish to be hosted by us, please contact : eliteclients@nevacious.com to get your account transfered to NevaCious.

The same for dedicated Elite Webhost clients, their servers will also be taken over under the same conditions, the only difference will be the lower price.

All clients will get at least one month free of charge before they have to make their final choice.

Sincerely yours
Danny
Http://NevaCious.com

Last edited:
Romeo18 said:
I guess Josh felt guilty when it came to me. He sent me back my money but yet set up my new account. I am glad I didn't send him my money back through paypal. I did call paypal and they did confirm he sent the money back. I guess come monday or tuesday I will be shopping for a new provider.

Regards,

Do you have a reseller or dedicated server with him?

NevaCious said:
Hi there

We gave an agreement with Josh , to takeover the current clients under the same conditions they had with Elite-Webhost.net, the domain will also be pointing to our servers, so users with a subdomain can continue using this subdomain, unless they prefer to change it into a .nevacious domain.

Altrough, you are free to go with any other host.
But if you wish to be hosted by us, please contact : eliteclients@nevacious.com to get your account transfered to NevaCious.

The same for dedicated Elite Webhost clients, their servers will also be taken over under the same conditions, the only difference will be the lower price.

All clients will get at least one month free of charge before they have to make their final choice.

Sincerely yours
Danny

Im going to get all what i have in my current dedicated server? Or in a VPS? and Am I going to have a month free? If thats correct... The Go Ahead ;) I contacted you.

jcws649 said:
Im going to get all what i have in my current dedicated server? Or in a VPS? and Am I going to have a month free? If thats correct... The Go Ahead ;) I contacted you.

Hi

The one month free is only for shared and reseller accounts.
Dedicated servers will be lowered in price.

The server you currently have will be taken over by us.
Sincerely yours
Danny D.

Back