• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Were is WW-Host?

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Mods or admins, if this is in the wrong place, please just move it and not delete it. As I need to know this info ASAP.

Does anyone know what has happened to WW-Host aka Josh? I have been looking for him online and cant find him. If anyone knows then please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Well if you look at his profile it says Michigan but I am not sure for sure. He hasn't been online for around 2 or 3 days. I mean I know he has a life other than running a business just like everyone else.

Regards,

Well yea i have been looking for him too and cant find him... the best part is that he owns me money.. lol... I hope he comes back SOON.

According to his FWS profile his last activity was Today at 09:08. How have you tried to contact him?

Have you tried phoning him? According to the WHOIS on his domain name his phone number is 734-261-2592.

StaticHost said:
According to his FWS profile his last activity was Today at 09:08. How have you tried to contact him?

Have you tried phoning him? According to the WHOIS on his domain name his phone number is 734-261-2592.

Thanks StaticHost :)

where did elite-webhost.net go?

Hello i have looking for WW-Hosting for a long time now and i havent seen him in a long time.. his site have been shut down!

Has anyone seen him?

jcws649 said:
Hello i have looking for WW-Hosting for a long time now and i havent seen him in a long time.. his site have been shut down!

Has anyone seen him?

Very strange, their site is not working here either...

There can be 2 main reasons :

- Technical Problems
- Bankrupt

Well I hope it is not bankrupt as I am currently doing business with him. I hope to find out something soon so I know what I can do.

Regards,

Well... not sure but im running a dedicated server from him and the license says expired and i havent been using this server for a month yet.. and i call him and send him messages and he is not responding...

Im thinking in taking legal action.

~Plus he offered a server to me and gave me a total different one.
He have two phone numbers... and he dont answer in both of them...

If you know anything about him let me know.. i have his address and phone number also full name...

WW-Host or "Josh" was very unreliable to get my refund from or to generally just talk to, that's one of the reasons I wouldn't reccomend people to go for his services. Not just this time though, people do have lives, but his general Unreliability. BTW, he is clearly an a2b2 reseller, for example, he goes to a2b2.com and picks something to sell, and raises the price, claiming to be his. Not very good.

Last edited:

Has anyone seen him?

He was online yesterday according to his profile. :)

I know he was online yesterday but not the point. His name servers have been unavailable since he switched servers. I am very seriously thinking about taking my business with another host for my reseller account. I dislike to do that but I need someone I can count on. After all, business is business.

Regards,

Seems that ww-host was another amateur company that vanished...

There are to many newbie unpro hosts, it really is becomming a problem, they offer hosting for extreme prices ,and this only makes the quality lower, another problem is that all good hosts have to lower their prices again to stay competitive, this can result in slower support etc because there is no money left to hire staff. Well, I really hope that all those newbies selling crap go bankrupt real soon...

There is nothing wrong with hosting companies that just start as long as they know what they are doing. It is just sad I guess to think he was just in it for the money and what not. Right now I am hosting my customers freely but provide them great support and everything else. I do this because I can afford it. Just depends on the founder or owner of the company is all.

Regards,

Romeo18 said:
There is nothing wrong with hosting companies that just start as long as they know what they are doing. It is just sad I guess to think he was just in it for the money and what not. Right now I am hosting my customers freely but provide them great support and everything else. I do this because I can afford it. Just depends on the founder or owner of the company is all.

Regards,

It is correct what you are saying, but the main problem is : the students trying to make some fast money with selling hosting and vanishing after only a few months,because they do not have the funds to invest in their 'company'. Another problem is the newbies thinking they can oversell endlesly and offer hosting at prices below the market value :) and that gives the hosting market a bad name or can harm the trust of clients for trying out a new company. We are selling hosting since 2003 now, and I must say ,the first year we made a lot of loss, since 2004 we are in profit, altrough this has a lot to do with the takeover by me :p (vespacious was a terrible company) , but what I am trying to say is that a lot of new hosts forget that they have to invest in their service to guarantee the client optimal quality and performance.

Last edited:
Nevacious, I have to totally agree with you. But you do have to give new hosting companies a chance sometimes. Consider Nextbox? Heh. But some people just do have the scruples, knowledge, or funds to start a hosting company and stay reliable for every customer. I don't oversell my servers, I try to provide the very best in support, and I try to get more people to help me provide support, so that I can break this instinct that new companies are not trustworthy. Believe me, I hate these types of customers as much as you guys, but don't stereotype. Maybe Josh was endlessly putting money back into his bank account. I personally haven't done this once. I haven't made any profit, but that dosen't bother me when I see users like Klarth stand up and voach for my service and how its worth it. :) Anything extra, goes right back into the company, where it should be.

Last edited:
utcrazy said:
Nevacious, I have to totally agree with you. But you do have to give new hosting companies a chance sometimes. Consider Nextbox? Heh. But some people just do have the scruples, knowledge, or funds to start a hosting company and stay reliable for every customer. I don't oversell my servers, I try to provide the very best in support, and I try to get more people to help me provide support, so that I can break this instinct that new companies are not trustworthy. Believe me, I hate these types of customers as much as you guys, but don't stereotype.

Correct, we do have to give new hosts a chance :) We all had to start and grow :)

Back