• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Were is WW-Host?

Hi, Even I was on Elite Webhost but it seems to have pulled the plug on me. I have contacted Nevacious at the email provided and am now waiting for a response.

tnshosting said:
Hi, Even I was on Elite Webhost but it seems to have pulled the plug on me. I have contacted Nevacious at the email provided and am now waiting for a response.

Hi There

When did you sent the mail?
Most likely it did not arrive, could you please mail me? Danny@nevacious.com

Thank you

Who im suppost to contact then? The server i have with him has been down for 2 days already...
I Sue Him...

I paid for a full month and i havent used this server for 2 weeks. Grr...

jcws649 said:
Who im suppost to contact then? The server i have with him has been down for 2 days already...
I Sue Him...

I paid for a full month and i havent used this server for 2 weeks. Grr...

Oh no wonder Xspeedhost.com is dead right ? and i thought u had 14 clients already , why do most hosts lie so much why????

link107 said:
Oh no wonder Xspeedhost.com is dead right ? and i thought u had 14 clients already , why do most hosts lie so much why????

Clients were transfered to my other server. Can you please stop saying SHITs! about everyone? Im getting tired.

Thanks.

jcws649 said:
Clients were transfered to my other server. Can you please stop saying SHITs! about everyone? Im getting tired.

Thanks.

Just love the way you talk to your clients

:shame:

Back